Chapter 7

The bell rang to go to class so Peyton said goobye to her new 3 friends and walked to class with Brooke. "So how do you know Lucas?" Brooke asked Peyton as they sat down next to each other.

"Through Haley" Peyton said going through her bag. Brooke looked at her confused "And who is Haley? Do you mean that girl that was standing next you you earlier?" Brooke asked her.

Peyton nodded. Brooke was going to ask her another question when they both seen Lucas walk in and he sat behind Peyton. Peyton turned around to face him.

"I didnt know you were in this class" she said surprised. He couldnt help but laugh "Ive been in one of your classes since freshman year and your just noticing" he said still laughing.

Peyton couldnt help but laugh too "Im sorry I guess I really didnt pay attention" she said embarrassed. "Its okay i get it Im not popular enough for you to have notice" he said somewhat joking.

"Hey I dont care if your popular or not" she said as she placed her hand over his. Brooke had heard and seen everything and was a bit jealous and was about to interrupt when she seen Nathan walking in.

Nathan seen them holding hands and immediately got mad. Brooke couldnt help but smile when she seen Nathans reaction. Nathan walked over to them "Peyton what the hell is this? let go over my girlfriend" He demanded.

Lucas was about to say something but Peyton stopped him. "Nathan stop were just talking" Peyton tried to stay calm. "How do you want me to stay calm when I seen you holding hands with him" Nathan said.

Nathan looked at Lucas now "You stay away from her you hear me shes my property" Nathan said loud enough for everyone to hear. This got Peyton really mad.

"Now listen to me Nathan Im not anybodys property and Im sick and tired of your attitude its best I think its best that we break up." She said.

Haley had walked in with another friend of theirs Marvin but everyone knew him by Mouth. "This is all you fault!" Nathan pointed his finger to Lucas.

Lucas was going to respond but the finale bell rang and the teacher walked in. Everybody went to their seats. And then the teacher began with the lesson.

"Alright today I want to do a group topic I want everybody to describe somebody with one word" the teacher said.

"Brooke describe Haley, brooke looked at Haley and smiled, Nerd" some of the students laughed. Lucas, Marvin and Peyton didnt laugh. Peyton shook ber head at Brooke.

"Okay guys settle down Haley describe Peyton" Haley looked at Peyton. "Misunderstood" Haley said. Peyton looked at her and smiled.

Brooke was feeling a bit jealous. "Peyton describe Lucas" but before she could answer Nathan spoke up "Bastard" he said. Instead of everybody laughing everybody stood quiet.

Lucas had enough of Nathan he was about to say something. When Peyton stepped in "Well I have a word to describe Nathan Mr. Stevens" Peyton said.

Nathan smiled thinking that Peyton was going to say something nice about him but his smile faded when he heard what Peyton had to say. "Insecure"

Everybody began to laugh until Nathan turned around and gave everybody a mean look and they immediately shut up.

The bell rang and everybody got up and started leaving. Peytn was walking out with Brooke when Lucas ran up to them.

"Thank you for defending me back there" he said. She smild back and before she could say anything Nathan had his arm around her.

"Apparently you dont understand when I told you to stay away from her." Nathan told Lucas. Peyon pushed Nathan away and walked away she was tired of all the drama.

"And apparently you dont understand when she broke up with you either" Lucas said laughing. Nathan was getting mad and he was about to punch Lucas if it werent for Haley.

"Luke come on his not worth it lets go" Haley said as she pulled Lucas away from Nathan...