Chapter 26:

Without even knowing it had became a custom now for Peyton to pick up Haley an hour before school and stop by the docks to get coffee and beagles.

That morning Haley couldnt help but notice how Peyton was happy. Even though they have been friends for a short time Haley pretty much knew when Peyton was happy, sad or mad.

These past few weeks that they have been friends she hasnt seen Peyton smile as mich as today. "Someone's happy today"

Peyton looked at her still with her big smile. "I spent all night talking to Felix" Peyton confused. "What is the story with you two?" Haley asked.

They got in Peytons car after having finished their beagles and were mot heading to school. "Well my parents would send me to this summer camp when I was 8 and thats were I met him, he immediately became best friends, and when I was 10 I started to like him and he was actually my first kiss."

"Aww... sorry go on" Haley said. Peyton laughed "well every summer when we went to camp we would I guess we had this agreement that we wuld be together during summer but then when I turned 14 my mom died and I didnt want to go there anymore and lost contact with Felix"

They made it to school right when the bell rang. They got off and headed off to class. Haley went to sit next to Jake while Peyton sat next to Skills.

Across the room Lucas was talking to Nathan but was looking at his old friends. He couldnt help but think of how he missed them. How did everything happen, he couldnt help but admire Peyton she was laughing and talking to Skills.

When Brooke out of nowhere stepped in front of him. "Why are you looking at her for?" She asked him clearly annoyed. "Nothing come on lets sit down." He grabbed her down so they could sit hoping she would leave the subject alone.

"Alright class we have a new student today so please welcome Felix" Mrs. Mendez said. Peyton looked up hearing Felix name she couldnt help but smile when her eyes meet his eyes.

"Felix there is an extra seat next to Marvin you can sit there" Mrs. Mendez said pointing to Marvin. As he passed by Peyton he winked and smiled at her.

The whole class noticed and Brooke couldnt help but wonder if they knew each other. "Alright class like I said I will pair you until groups of 2 so when I call you name please get together."

"Bevin your with Antwon, Shelley you are with Marvin, Brooke you are with Jake, Peyton your with Lucas, Haley your with Nathan, and Rachel your with Felix..." after the teacher finished she handed each group a paper from where they can choose topics.

"Okay there is 5 minutes left of the class so talk amongst yourselves but not to loud." Brooke immediately walked over to Lucas and pulled him away, which caused Peyton to laugh.

Peyton walked over to Skills, Haley, Marvin and Jake. "I cant believe there all over him." Haley said as they all seen most of the girls around Felix. Brooke, Lucas, and Nathan made their way to introduce themselves.

Rachel pushed the girls away. "Well arent you going to introduce us Rachel to your new partner?" Brooke said. "Felix this is Brooke, Lucas, and Nathan" he said hi and was about to leave when Brooke stopped him.

"So I know you new here so Ill give you the info, your like a 9 out of 10 here so you could hang out with us popular people but if you hangout with them then well your like a 0 just like them." Brooke said pointing to Peyton and her friends.

"Well I guess Ill take my changes" Felix said and walked away. As he approached her they both smiled at each other and the bell rang.

As they all walked out he put his hand around her shoulders, while the guys looked at his schedule. "Well looks like you have next class with me and Jake" Marvin said. He kissed Peyton on the cheek and walked with them.

Peyton walked with Haley and Skills to theur next class. What they didnt know was that Rachel and Lucas seen them...