Chapter 11

They walked outside. "So I just wanted to tell you that Im going to be just fine" he said. Haley looked at him confused "okay" she said unsure what to say.

"Yea I got my math test back after you left and I got an F thats what F stand right Fine" he said and walked away. His words stayed on Haleys mind for a while.

All through the party Haley couldnt help but feel upset. She loved to tutor the other students, and she wanted to help Nathan but she felt like that would be betraying her best friend.

Whenever she would walk pass Nathan at the party she would look down. Haley was sitting on the couch in the living, she wanted to leave but she couldnt find Lucas.

*upstairs in a bedroom*

Lucas was buzz and Brooke well Brooke was drunk. And before Lucas knew what had happend he was upstairs making out Brooke.

"We shouldnt be doing this" Lucas said in between their kisses and as Brooke began to take off his shirt. "Why not? Your single im single, and plus I see the way you look at me"

Brooke took of her shirt. They kept making out as they laid on the bed. Before Brooke had a chance to take off her skirt the door flew open.

It startled open that he immediately got off Brooke and stood up. They seen Peyton standing there. She couldnt believe what she just seen.

"Im sorry" she said horrified by what she seen and closed the door. Brooke couldnt help but laugh. "How do you find this funny?" Lucas asked her putting his shirt back on.

"Oh relax come in lets finish what we started." She said extending her hand so he could take it. "I have to go after her explain all this" he said. But befoe he could she got up and got in his way.
"Why do you have anything to explain to her shes just your friend right?" Brooke asked suspicious of his behavior. "Yes were friends but..." but before he could finish she started to kiss him.

He couldnt stop her and kissed her right back. Not long after they were once again making out.

*Downstairs*
Peyton seen Haley sitting in the couch so she went to sit next to her. "Hey have you seen Lucas Ive looked everywhere for him and I cant find him." Haley asked Peyton.

"Have you looked upstairs?" Peyton said just starring straight. Haley let out a laugh "yea right Lucas upstairs" haly said but stopped when she seen how serious Peyton was.

"You cant be serious! With who?" Haley asked her now wanted to know. "I have to go!" Peytn said. "Wait can I go with you I really dont feel like being here" Haley said as they both stood up. "Alright come on"

Nathan was near the front door with his friend Tim and some cheerleaders when both girls passed him. "Hey peyton where you going? Party isnt over yet!" Time said.

"It is for us" Peyton said and kept walking towards her car. Nathan couldnt help but wonder why Peyton and Haley suddenly started hanging out. He couldnt help but stare at Haley as they got in the car.

"I just want you to know that Im here for you Peyton, if you need to talk" Haley said after a few minutes of silence.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house? I could really talk to somebody" peyton asked her. Haley smiled "of course" so Peyton drove back home.

Peyton lend Haley some clothes to sleep in and after they got changed they now were sitting in her bed. "So whats going on with you?" Haley asked her.

"When I was with Nathan it was never love you know I guess I was just with him because of custom, and I got tired of it and knew it was time to end it" Peyton said.

"So this is about Nathan?" Haley asked. Peyton shook her head "No, after we met and I met Lucad I kinda... well I like him" Peyton said now looking at Haley to see her reaction.

Haley smiled "well this is pretty much betraying bedt friend information but Lucas has liked you since like 8th grade dude, so why not tell him?" Haley asked confused why they couldnt just get together.

"No I dont thik he likes me or maybe he did but not anymore I found him upstairs today... with Brooke." Peyton said sad. Haleys mouth fell open she couldnt believe it what was Lucas thinking. She could see that Peyton was hurt by it...