Emergency Meeting

"Tomorrow is the pep rally and Theresa was in an incident this morning and she will be out for the entire year." Brooke told the cheerleading squad.

The girls started talking amongst themselves worried what will happend now. "Okay quiet girls now we all know that nationals is a month away and this year we have to beat Cynthia and her team in competition I cannot not stand to lose to her another year." Brook told them.

Brooke was interrupted by the guys on the basketball team who now entered the gym for practice. "Alright we will have tryouts next week meanwhile we will work twice as hard. Starting right now" Brooke said.

Brooke was going to say something when Nathan and Tim walked up besides her "Hey girls the Tim Master is here" Tim said winking at the girls. Brooke looked at him with disgust.

Nathan just shook his head "Shut up Tim... what do you guys want?" Brooke asked. "Just wanted to let you girls know that were having a party to celebrate our win by tomorrow night after the game" Nathan said.

When Brooke heard party she immediately got happy. Peyton just shook her head she really wasnt up for all this talk about a party.

"I like where this conversation is going when, where and what time?" Brooke asked. Peyton couldnt take it anymore "What happens if you guys dont win?" Peyton asked which caused everybody to turn and look at her.

Brooke shook her head "Oh were going to win because Im caption now and this team will make the the championships and win it" Nathan said.

"God Peyton have a little more faith in you boyfriend debby downer" Brooke said sarcastically. Which really got to Peyton "Yea Peyton you would think you would be the happiest person since your boyfriend is Nathan Scott" Time said hi fiving with Nathan.

"Nothing everything revolves around Nathan and the basketball team and parties Tim and if you think so why dont you date him then" Peyton said now upset. The rest of the girls couldnt help but laugh.

"Alright Peyton we get it your just upset that your not the center of attention now that your boyfriend is caption but theres no need to pout about it" Brooke said laughing. Peyton started telling Brooke off and then they both started arguing.

Then Peyton grabbed her bag and started walking away "where are you going Peyton? Practice isnt over" Brooke yelled. Peyton looked back "It is for me" she said and stormed off.

Peyton had to calm down so she decided to walk around the halls. She was about to turn around the corner when she bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry I didnt see where I was walking." She heard a girls voice say. Peyton got up and seen the girl standing there.

"No im sorry it was my fault... um Im Peyton by the way" Peyton said smiling. "Yea I know...um Im Haley James" she said. Peyton and Haley shook hands "yea you work at the tutor center right?" Peyton said.

Haley nodded "Well Im sorry again." Haley said then her phone rang. "Shoot I have to go im already late." Haley said. Peyton heard Brooke calling her name.

"Do you need ride?" Peyton asked trying to find an excuse to not see Brooke. Haley was hesitant but agreed so they walked towards Peytons car so Brooke would see her...