Chapter 8

Nathan was so furious at Peyton he was now in his last class waiting for the bell to ring. He had basketball practice but before he had to talk to Peyton.

Peyton was sitting on the bleacher waiting for cheer practice to begin. Brooke walked in and sat next to Peyton. They were now waiting for their friend Bevin who was late as usual.

"Peyton what is going on with you? First you walk out on practice, then your friends with those geeks and now you break up with Nathan but you guys are going to get back together by the end of practice like always." Brooke said.

Peyton was about to speak when they eard the doors bang open. And they see Nathan walked towards them they could tell he was furious. "What the hell Peyton we need talk" he said practically pulled her away from everybody.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked. "You know exactly what I want to talk about" he said. "About our break up?" She asked him. "No because I know that we'll be back together by the end of practice I meant what you said in class" he said

"First off I meant everything I told you today from our break up to you being insecure Im tired of this Nate your not the same guy fom when we first started dating" she said now annoyed.

"All this just for some guy that really is a bastard" Nathan said. "Its not about him Nathan its about you and that bastard is your brother" Peyton told him.

Everybody knew that Lucas and Nathan were brothers but nobody really talked about it because they knew that both brothers didnt like each other.

Karen Roe was mother to Lucas. She was and Dan Scott were high school sweethearts. Dan got a scholarship to Duke University where he always wanted to play basketball at.

The same night that Dan accepted to go to Duke Karen told him that she was pregnant. He left town without telling her and since then Karen had raised Lucas of course with the help of Keith Scott.

At first Karen was hesitant to have Keith around her being brother of the man abandoned her but he showed her that she could trust him.

A year later Dan had returned but he wasnt alone. It turned out that he was now married and that they had baby together. As much as it hurt Karen she moved on with her life and open a little cafe.

Lucas was only 2 months older than Nathan and growing up was not easy for Lucas. There was a lot of talk of the boys being brothers. All the other boys would talk about Lucas being raised by a single mother. All the other kids mother would not want them to talk to Lucas.

Dan had put Nathan in basketball, the kids had their own team. At first Lucas was happy to be on the team but little by little wanted to quit until he did.

Ever since then Nathan and Lucas havent gotten along. As the years went by Nathan hated Lucas more...