Truths and Lies. Fight Like a Man

Começar do início

At the same time a set of fire was heading towards D. "Become my flame." D whispered loud enough for only those standing near him to hear. Right before the fire passed him it was drawn towards him. Once it made contact with his figure it flared before fading away. Marbles fell against the wall behind him harmlessly. He began chuckling until her heard the sound of glass breaking. He looked back to find that one of the marbles had gone through a window. "Woops."

"Woops?!" Zef growled. "You broke one of my windows!"

"Ill fix things up when the fights over." D tried to calm him down.

"You better." Zef looked back at the burning deck. "What are we going to do about this fire?" He looked at D once more. "Can you absorb this much right now?"

"It'll take me time but I can do it." D inspected the flames. Slowly he took a deep breath preparing himself to draw it all in. "Gum Gum!" Oh no, D glanced around to find Luffy. He caught sight of him but was already to late. Luffy had his foot high in the air and was about to bring it down. "Battle Axe!" He slammed his foot down to the deck, breaking it instantly.

"Wha? How'd he stretch his leg like that?" One of the pirates screamed once the wreckage settled down.

"The power of the devil fruits." Creed explained. Everyone of his underlings was taken by surprise. "They are rare fruits that give you mystical powers of the devil. But in return they are cursed by the sea and may never enter it." He looked Luffy up and down. "I'm guessin you ate the rubber fruit."

"That's right." Luffy nodded. "I ate the Gum Gum fruit making me a rubber man. Bullets are useless against me. Though knives and sharp things work fine."

"Don't tell him your weakness!" Sanji yelled. "Also, why are you breaking up the Baratea?"

"If the place burned down you guys would have no home. And if the pirates took it you would still have no home." Luffy pointed out. Right then Paloo surfaced from the water and stood up.

"He is dangerous too." He prepared to ignite himself again. "I must protect myself from danger." Luffy and Sanji both prepared to stop him when Creed's voice stopped them.

"Paloo! Calm down." He commanded. "If you burn down that ship I'll kill you myself." Instantly Paloo came to his senses. "I am so sorry Don Creed. It won't happen again." He apologized. Creed nodded and sat down to wait for Luffy again. Sanji's and Paloo's fight continued.

Right then D sensed movement behind him. "I wouldn't try anything if I was you, Gin." Gin froze at his words. Zef looked back at him and noticed that Gin had taken out a gun and had begun to approach them.

"I have to help bring things to an end." Gin whispered. "With as little casualties as possible. Why couldn't you just give up the ship?" He asked. "Don gave everyone the chance to flee."

"This is our home." Zef huffed as he answered. "The cooks here have nowhere else to go. Everywhere they went they were considered trouble an fired quickly." His gazed shifted over each of the cooks who had begun making their way back to the wrecked deck. "They may seem callous and rough. But even they want somewhere to belong. Is that so wrong?" He smiled.

"Somewhere to belong." Gin looked at the weapon in his hand. "I thought that I had found that place. But now? I don't know."

"Your an honorable man." D said to him. "Don't let Creed's morals cloud yours. It's ok to obey commands from the ones over you. So long as it doesn't compromise your morals. If possible always find a way to accomplish your missions with that in mind. Give up the lies and fight truthfully. Fight like a man." D heard the sound of Gin's gun hit the floor and felt him rush past Zef and him.