Unwanted Memories

Start from the beginning

"In it." Malia said.

"It was just the crash? Nothing else?" I asked

She turned giving me an look, "No."

I nod, looking back to the paper but I noticed Malia's and Theo's movements of heads. I can tell Theo is eavesdropping. We kept reading, Stiles moved from the seats to the living room, falling as sleep next to Malia and not far from Lydia. "Do you feel anything?" Derek whispered, placing his hand on the back of my seat. I shook my head, finishing the book. "Is late, we should go."

Standing up, I noticed Theo wasn't in the living room. There's when we heard steps upstairs. Quietly Derek and I followed it, bumping into him walking out of Scott's room where Kira's sleeping.

"What were you doing in there?" Derek demanded, glaring at his younger brother.

Theo looked at us, "I heard a sound, came here to check it up." After that he walked in between and left. Derek and I left Scott's place in silence, not wanting to wake up the guys, then he drove us back to his loft.

-

Couple hours have passed and I haven't feel anything or had a memory yet. I heard Lydia and Scott had something this morning but they're totally fine at this moment. I'm on my way to meet with Isaac when I heard Malia's threatening voice and Theo inside the gym. Walking in, I see Malia holding up Theo at the lifts machine, keeping him from letting go.

"What's going on here?" I narrow my eyes.

Malia turned, letting go, breaking the machine. "Nothing."

She left and I walked closer to Theo, "You got on her bad side, what did you do?"

"Nothing." He replied, caressing his rib.

"You know she's your cousin, right?" I step closer.

Theo rolled his eyes, "Like I care."

In that moment I had him pinned against the mirror wall, holding his neck. "You should start caring if you want to be a fully member of Scott's pack."

He gave me a sour look, yet smirked. I don't know why but my rage started to boiling up, making me punch him on the face. Somehow after slamming my fist on his face, everything started spinning. Stepping back flashes of events started playing on my head. Now I feel multiple pain on my face and entire body.

"FIGHT BACK!" A voice I thought I'd never heard before yelled, followed by a another punch. "I SAID, FIGHT BACK." There's when I saw him, my old man, holding my beating up body, staring at me with so much hatred. Another punch on my ribs, I'd even feel them breaking, "I won't stop until you fight back." My old man whispered on my ear.

"STOP! LUCAS YOU'RE HURTING HER!" I heard my mother crying on the background, both of her hands covering her mouth. Next thing I felt was another punch or a kick, I don't difference them at this moment.

My father chuckled, his face clean since I haven't been possible to punch him on the face. "Is for her own good."

My head dropped to the right, I could see Amelia playing inside the house, unknowing what's happening outside. She's four and full of light. One day she might be in this position... One day my father is going to be beating the crap out of her just to make a point. Suddenly I felt strength mixed by rage and the need to protect my little sister for going through this running through my body. He was going to punch me one more time but I dodge it, standing up and kicking him on the guts. He fell right on the floor with a smirk. Noticing the stick laying steps of me, I grabbed it and started fighting him, more and more harshly. Till the point I didn't even care he was my father. I grabbed one of the knifes, doing a flip and kicking him on his chin with my foot. Landing over him, the knife on my hand know's on his neck.

"KATHERINE!" Now's my mother calling my name frenetically.

We stare at each others eyes, his look making me barf since he has this proud look on his face. Like is okay for me stand up and beat the crap out of him. I wanted to slight his throat open, gosh I wanted to do it more than everything but I couldn't, after all he's my father and I don't want to be a killer. I stoop up and dropped the knife, turning and started walking towards my house. There's when I felt it, the knife I had dropped on the floor is know on my back.

"Never turn your back on your enemy." My father said before everything went black.

"Katherine!?" I heard someone calling me, "Wake up, Katherine?!" Lightly slaps on my face, I'm unconscious but I can feel my entire body shaking. "What did you do to her?!" I heard a male voice groaning. "N-Nothing, we were talking and then she fainted and started to shake and groan like she's in pain but I didn't even touched her." Someone replied.

"Kat?! Kat?!" The same male voiced called multiple times, "KATHERINE!" This time he growled, making me gasp out, conscious again.

"W-What happened?" I stutter, my head hurts as I try to look around me.

"You fainted and drop to the floor." Isaac said, helping me to get up.

"Are you okay?" Amelia hold my hand, her eyes full of worry. Slowly I nod, caressing the back of my head.

"You remember something?" Theo asked behind Isaac.

I met his eyes, nodding seconds after that. "What did you remember?" Amelia asked, her hands still over mine.

Taking a deep breath, I look at her and Isaac. "Take me to Derek."