"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them as I untangled myself from Sebastian and got out of the bed.

"We can't come visit?" They asked hurt and I sighed, but something was telling me that this wasn't a cordial visit.

"Tell me what's wrong!" I barked out, sensing it immediately. They may think I'm dumb but I'm not stupid, I can sense that something was wrong from miles away. I felt a hand wrapped around my stomach and I felt my body calmed down but I was still restless.

"Baby, calm down. It's not good for the baby." Sebastian whispered in my ear as he rubbed my stomach up and down soothingly.

I sighed and did my best to calm down. "Tell me what's wrong?" I asked again calmer and stared at them, waiting for an answer.

"Your mom...." Vanessa breathed out as she trailed off. "They kidnapped your mother....I'm sorry we tried to tell you sooner but with...."

"My mother was kidnapped? And nobody had the decency to tell me?" I gritted out at them angrily as my eyes filled with tears and I turned to look at them. "How could you? You probably knew too ha? Smiling and laughing with me while my mother is God knows where probably suffering?"

"I'm sorry, but your health comes first. Your father, your uncles and I are making everything we can to find her." Sebastian said with a squeeze on my hands but I slipped them fast from his grip.

"I can't believe this, I can't believe you hide this from me. I could have helped! I can find her faster! And you know it." I shouted at him pissed off, smokes were literally coming out of my ears.

"Help? And what? Further the process to kill our babies? I know you don't think, you do things by yourself forgetting sometimes that it could have serious consequences." Sebastian yelled back pissed and I staggered back out, never seeing him like this before. His words were sharp knives.

Now it wasn't his wolf, it was himself speaking and it hurts, his words hurts.

"I want to help." Those were my last words before I turned to face the girls. "I'll chance so we can go." Without waiting for a response, I headed toward the closet to change into my maternity jeans and a loose blouse, slipping on my slippers seeing that my feet were thicker due to the pregnancy.

"Rebekah......" Sebastian warned but I didn't spare him a glance and head toward the girls. "I'll come too, don't think I will let you do something stupid."

"Let's go girls." I ignored him and said to the girls instead and made my way out of the room, walking toward the stairs. This is all my fault, they gave me a message but I didn't delivered it. So it was my job to make things right, even if things don't end well for me.

I went with the girls while Sebastian went in his own car, reaching my father's territory seconds after us. I got out of the car and made my way to the house, I was angry, angry for not knowing about my mother's kidnap.

I yanked the door open and barged in, the pack house filled with people pacing around. I found my uncles, Anderson, Alexander and Adrianderson surrounding a table as they talked strategies with my father who looked up when I slammed the door close.

"Bravo, everyone is here to help and me, at home laughing out like nothing in the world bravo. The award to the best daughter definitely goes to me, note the sarcasm?" I scoffed with a sassy attitude as I stared at my brothers and shook my head at them. "Figures." I muttered under my breath.

"Rebekah...What are you doing here?" My father asked with a sigh as he rubbed his temple looking terrible, standing up.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? Did you think that I would stay at home after learning that my mother is kidnapped? Thanks for telling me by the way." I crossed my arms together and shot her a glare, ignoring Sebastian behind me.

"We didn't want to worry you." I opened my mouth in surprise as I laughed out and shook my head, my hands slowly uncrossing.

"You didn't want to worry me? Well I'm more than just worried now, I'm pissed." I expressed myself and turned to look at my brothers. "I have two brothers that didn't had the decency to call me and say hey sister, you know mom is kidnapped."

"Rebekah stop!" Maximilian shouted out. "We know that you're angry but we were just looking out for you, you don't have to be a bitch about it, you're not the only one hurt, she's my mother too, she's Maxim's mother, dad's mate and our uncles sister. Do you think we're not hurt?"

"You guys are selfish, I can accept the fact that you guys were looking out for me but I'm not little anymore. I have a heart disease for God sake's! I have a risky pregnancy and my babies have a heart disease too, I have a chance to die! I handled all that even though it hurts but being left out in the dark of my own mother's kidnap is just not acceptable." I breathed out from my nose heavily with my chest moving up and down, my body shaking.

"Just breathe, you're going to get sick." Sebastian ran his hands up and down in a calming manner. "We're going to find her, we already have the location." I doubled over in pain and gaped my mouth but nothing came out, my veins clenching around my neck as I tried to breath.

"See? You're stressing too much." My grandmother said as she appeared from next to my aunts, walking toward me. "Come lay down for a bit." I opened my mouth to protest but I felt another contraction and nodded my head.

I breathed in and out as I pressed my eyes closed, Sebastian picking me up bridal style to walk us toward a room. "Place her on the bed." Sebastian did what he was told and took off my slippers, putting them next to the bed. "I'll grab some water."

Sebastian sat next to me and leaned forward to brush my hair away from my forehead, scurrying it behind my ears. "You're right, I'm being stupid." He placed a kiss on my forehead and lingered his lips there for a few seconds.

"You're just trying to help your mother." Sebastian pulled away from me and looked down at my stomach. "Are you feeling better though?" He asked worried, looking back up into my eyes.

"Sebastian, I don't think that was a contraction." I told him as I took his hand in mine. "My mother is challenging my powers to make her look like me.