"Taco Bell?" He asked with a wink.

"Really?!" I was surprised it's like a 15 minute drive to there. I had like Nando's, Macca's even some Mexican restaurant close by.

  "Yeah, I think you've told me that you haven't been there in a long time." He pondered.

  "You remembered?" I asked.

"I pay attention to you because you weren't annoying like the others that talked to me. You didn't even start talking to me, I did." He smiled. I remembered that day, I was happy the whole day and my mum broke her toe that day, I was still happy. So the whole ride consisted of singing along to songs and I realized that he makes me forget about my problems and just have fun. Maybe this bad girl rep can be a good thing.

"We're here!" He exclaimed getting out of the car and opening my door to have him drag me, again, to Taco Bell. I only ordered four tacos while he ordered a whole combo.

"I'm a really big eater." He pouted. I grabbed my cup and laughed at him. I filled it up with Pepsi and sat down in front of him.

"You know after this we could do something else." He told me.

"I know but we can't stay out really late, I don't want to get caught." I pouted, really worrying about it.

"I know you are Cals but sometimes you gotta live in the moment and just do things and then you can regret it later but there are limits to things." He advised.

"Like?" I asked.

"Well limits to sneaking out is passed a certain hour. The police say, we teens have curfew to be out on the streets." He started.

"Yeah I know that now." I shivered.

"Exactly, when I said to live in the moment and regret later. I mean to do stuff you know that you won't get arrested. The limits to that is all on you but I advise you not to smoke or drink because when you're high or drunk you don't know what you're doing." He continued. The guy called our order and he went to get it.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked.

"Yeah I am and I'm really thankful that you're telling me this because without you, I wouldn't know any of this. Well I would have but I would have gone and do that shit. I know that they are limits and everything but I want to do something fun and so bad girl that I would want to feel free." I told him and started to unwrap my taco.

"Yeah I understand what you're coming from too but you will regret it when you're older. You don't know what will happen to me. We might have broken up because you cheated on me because you were drunk or high. I just don't want you to go down that path." He raised his eyebrows and started to eat.

"I know Anthony, but what I really hate is how everyone thinks I'm innocent. Like the other day I don't know probably Thursday? I was at the library, I don't think you went to school that day? But I went to the library and ate and a person was selling cupcakes. I was really craving one so I bought one and when I went back home I had a stomach ache and I felt really dizzy. When I woke up I didn't know what happened but I guess I ate a weed cupcake or something now that I'm talking about it." I raised an eyebrow thinking about it.

"Maybe because you do that. They think you're innocent because you're a really sweet girl and do whatever someone tells you to do something. You just don't think that way and I think that's really cute." He smiled eating a French Fry making me whine.

"You see everyone sees me that way and I don't like it." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Cals, don't grow up so fast. Be a kid right now then think about the future. When you grow up you'll be a really mature young women. When you have kids, you'll be really responsible too. Things you learn right now will help you with your future." He kissed my nose and ate his tacos. I was on my second and I was feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Anthony thanks." I smiled.

"After we are finished you want to get dessert?" He asked.

  "Yeah that would be great!" I exclaimed and finished with my food and so did he. We threw away our trash and went back to his car. It was a nice looking car, a white Avalon. It's his, but sometimes he has to drive his siblings to school. It's a really nice thing he does so they won't go walking alone. They do live close to primary but he worries about them. I borrowed clothes from his older sister don't worry. I laughed at my own thought and Anthony looked at me weirdly.

  "Just thinking about something funny." I smiled. He nodded, not asking about it and he went to ask me something.

  "Does a milkshake sound good?" He asked.

  "You kidding? I haven't had that in ages, well since Calum left." I giggled.

"And when was that?" He smiled.

  "Like 6 months ago probably? We had it because obviously we were celebrating their own concert tour and everything." I smiled.

  "Im glad to be the one taking you this time." He cheekily smiled at me and I shook my head. The milkshake place was near my house so it wouldn't take us a long time to get there. We parked outside and he again opened the door for me. I blushed at the gesture again and held his hand, so we can walk into the place together seeing people from our school in there. This is a hangout spot we come to hang out at, it's really chilled out in here and because there's milkshakes as well. I did that sup' thing with my head at them and I bumped into someone. I blushed because I embarrassed myself but the whole thing went on the person.

  "Well well well, how am I not surprised?" The guy chuckled. I looked up at him and it was Grayson.

  "Grayson! Seriously you have to watch where you're going." I laughed.

  "Come here, give me a hug." He smirked and I was too late because he had me in his arms.

  "Ethan?" Anthony asked.

  "It's Grayson but Ethan is right over there." He smiled and pointed at Ethan over the table and he smiled.

  "Is this that guy that you told me you bumped into on the sidewalk while walking home and at the cinema?" Anthony smiled.

  "The guy has a name and it's Grayson." He smiled and put his hand out for him to shake. Anthony shook his hand as well and I heard Ethan coming up.

  "So you're Calypso? The girl that bumped into my brother and made him spill popcorn at the cinema?" Ethan laughed.

  "Yeah that's me but you gotta teach your brother here where he's walking." I laughed as well to have him give me another hug and smudging his milkshake on me again.

  "Hey Anthony right?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah, we bumped into each other at the park and played one on one." Anthony chuckled.

  "Obviously all of us need to watch where we are going." Grayson chuckled.

  "Sorry about that." I blushed pointing to the milkshake that was spilt all over himself, well what's left of it because most of it was on me now.

  "Hey no worries, but we should go so I can change. We have to anyway, Grandma is visiting." Grayson smiled and gave me another hug and so did Ethan resulting him having milkshake on him because of me.

  "Bye." I waved and so did Anthony and we ordered our milkshake him insisting we be romantic and share one.

  "So that Grayson guy. What do you know about him?" He asked.

  "I know that he's such a sweet guy and doesn't get mad because I bump into him and make a mess." I giggled remembering those times.

  "Why do they sound American?" He asked.

  "Maybe because they are from America?" I laughed at his stupid question and he got up for our order. Grayson and Ethan? They are alright.

(ΦωΦ)(ΦωΦ)(ΦωΦ)(ΦωΦ)

α/и: ѕσ ι ∂σиє киσω ωнαт тσ ѕαу вυт α нυgє тнαик уσυ fσя яєα∂ιиg αи∂ мαувє ¢σммєитιиg!! тнαик уσυ!!

ι ℓσνє уσυ!!!