Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Edited.

(Yes, there are mistakes in this book. Ironically when I said I wanted to edit it and take out the mistakes, a lot of the readers said to keep them cause they were amusing. So if you want to make comments how 'that's not right' I know. I am well aware.) (Sorry for the random message for the people who love to read this book multiple times. I was just getting tired of getting those kind of comments. I appreciate all of you. Thank you for your time.)

IT was our first day of school and I was down stairs grumbling to myself about how haruhi wouldn't let me cut her hair when she got gum in it. I was making us our packed lunches, getting everything around for our first day at Ouran High school.

I was nervous but that was to expected.

Haruhi walked into the kitchen and I jumped when I saw her. She was wearing...Well....let's just say she looks like she got hit by a train, don't even get me started on the hack job on top of her head. 

I looked down to see I was in jeans and a regular t-shirt with my hair pulled back. We didn't have school uniforms because they cost to much. And if you had seen the girls uniform then why would you want one. They were this ugly yellow dress, I don't wear dresses and haruhi doesn't either, so we didn't really mind. But right now I think she should at least, change her clothes if she wont let me fix her hair...but it's her choice.

Making our way into school with butterflies in my stomach, yet all I could really think about was how much I wanted my mom right now. Ever sense she died it hasn't been the same...but that's why Haruhi and me work hard and try to take care of everything so our dad doesn't have to.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I walked into my homeroom classroom and Haruhi walked into hers. I found a seat at the back of the class, after getting my books from the teacher. All the girls were giggling at something but I didn't want to know, it most likely was about a guy or shoes. I heard the seat next to me move and a girl With red hair sat down next to me smiling.

"Hi I'm Ion hajinkes." She said sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"Aika Fujioka." I said shaking her hand.

"Your the new transfer student, you and haruhi Fujioka right?" She asked and I nodded my head. More giggling came from the girls up front drawling my attention to them.

"What's up with the giggling?" I asked. I didn't really care but it was starting to drive me crazy with all this giggling.

"Tamaki Souh, and Kyoya Ootori is in this class." She said giggling as well after say their names.

"So?" I tilted my head to the side giving her a confused look. 

Looking up from the desk in front of her she turned fully to me with a surprised look in her eyes. "They are part of the host club, and are super cute." She said and then looked at me more closely- trying to see if I knew what she was talking about. 

I didn't.

"This school has a host club?" Isn't that just a nice way to say non stripping prostitutes?

"How do you not know this?" She asked confused.

"It's my first day, I don't know a lot of things about this school." I said and she shook her head.

"Well then I'll have to introduce you to the two my self." She said before standing up.

"I'm good I don't need to meet them." I said fixing my books. She gasped and I thought something was wrong so I looked up quickly to make sure she was alright. I didn't have time to react as she grabbed me and dragged me over to the two guys that were standing next to each other talking. There was none of the giggling girls around them, they seemed want to keep their distance and giggle then to actually walk up to them.