"I WON!" Luke yelled celebrating he even paused the game.

"LUCAS!" I yelled. His character is bigger than mine and his takes up a lot of damage. I got my mojo back and I won the second round.

"Last round!" I smiled. I got to 15 hit streak and then X-Ray and he only hit me five times. Which was more than half! But I still won.

"I beat you and you!" I did my victory dance and they only looked at me.

  "Whatever Cals!" They shouted at the same time. I shut up but still smiled. Ashton grabbed the control and he gave me the puppy dog eyes.

  "Is that suppose to soften me up?" I chuckled. "Nah video games are important!" I smiled. I picked Mileena, so they would think I'm just picking girls so they'll think I don't know any guy players even though I picked Takeda. He picked Shinnok, which was weird to me. I thought he would go for Jason.

"You're just lucky." Ashton laughed. Says the one who was button mashing Round One I'm pro! I beat him two rounds and did another fatality and this one was gross. I don't like Mileena a lot but I'm good at playing with her as well.

  "So bro, you ready?" I smirked.

"You don't know what'll hit you." He chuckled.

"Ooo is that suppose to scare me? Please." I laughed.

  "Pick a guy player." He replied. Yeah because that's going to affect me. I rolled my eyes and nodded as a okay. I picked Erron Black. I don't know but I always found him adorable because he looks like a cowboy. He picked Ermac.

  "Ready to lose?" He smiled.

"Haha." I sarcastically laughed. He went half way on my health when I beat him.

"What was that?" I asked pausing the game.

"What was what?" Luke asked.

"I heard tear drops." I laughed. Calum only scoffs and I unpaused the game. We were neck and neck, we both had a sliver of health when I did a brutality.

"Brutality on your ass." I did my victory dance.

  "You mad bro!" I danced. "Mad bro bro bro bro." I did a beat to it.

"I told you I was going to beat you! Boom!" I did like an explosion on my arms. I grabbed a microphone from the guitar hero box and used it.

  "So 5SOS, how does it feel that all of you just lost to a 15 year old girl?" I asked like an interviewer. They didn't say a word just mad dogging me.

"Alright you heard it hear girls, they are speechless! They just have lost to a teenage girl and they finally didn't have anything to say." I smiled like I was talking to the camera.

  "We get it, you beat us! How?" Michael asked.

"You don't know a lot about me. Takeda is my favorite player and well I know all of the characters moves, so I just showed you that I can beat all of you." I smiled and shrugged.

"Cals how did you get this game?" Calum asked.

"With my birthday money. I saw a lot of youtubers playing it and I wanted it so I bought it. Girls can play boy games you know and I just proved to all of you they can." I told them. "Can I go back to doing my homework now?" I smiled. They nodded as a yes and I went to my room and finished my homework. When I was done it was like 18pm (6pm). I just realized I didn't eat since lunch. That was 4 hours ago! I ran downstairs to see the boys playing FIFA now. I'll ask if I can play when I'm done cooking my taquitos, man I love eating those.