"What the hell Ashton?!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry I kind of had to do it because Calum pushed me into it." He said holding his arm. There was a huge cut.

"Calum! Don't hurt your friends!" I shouted and made him follow me to the bathroom where the first aid kit is.

"Where were you Calypso?" Calum said taking a breathe in.

"I'd rather answer an adult than you." I said and cleaned up Ashton's wound.

"God Calypso!" He punched the wall.

"Calum can you not cause a scene your friend is here watching you embarrass yourself. You're acting really childish." I told him putting cream on his wound making him hiss in pain.

"Sorry Ashton I'm almost done." I told him.

"Calypso! You're making me angry by the minute! Tell me where you were!" He exclaimed.

"I already told you Calum, start acting like an adult and I'll answer. It looks like you're throwing a tantrum." I replied and wrapped Ashton's arm up.

"I'm finished Ashton, you can go." I half smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Are you going to let me help you with that or are you going to cry some more?" I asked Calum.

"Ashton can you call my mum and tell her I'm here!" I shouted.

"Okay!" He shouted back

"Can you tell me where you were Cals?" He sighed calming down and giving me his hand that's bloody.

"I was with the girl working on my project, I really care for my grades Calpal." I told him. Putting the same cream I did with Ashton and he hissed in pain as well.

"Cals you know you don't have to sneak out like that." He replied.

"Yeah I know but it's embarrassing for the parents to come with you, I don't know. I just didn't want to freak the girl out." I said and started to wrap his hand.

"Ok I guess but don't do it again and I'll talk to mum about what you said to me." He said.

"What part?" I asked.

"How she changes when I come back home." He answered and walked away. Well I guess he's not going to apologize for what he said. If he thinks I'm going to apologize first, I am not. I didn't throw shit first he did and I have Ashton as proof.

"CALYPSO!" She yelled. I sighed and ran to the living room.

"First apologize for these nice kids for helping me find you, they shouldn't be doing that." She pointed to them.

"I'm sorry for making you guys look for me. It isn't your fault, you came here to have a break and I ruined it." I told them. They forgave me and I turned to my mum.

"Follow me." She said and I did that. We went to her and dads room. Dad wasn't home, he was at a business trip and is going to miss out on Calum being here and it sucked for both of them.

"Now why would you sneak out like that Cals! You had us worried sick!" She said and hugged me. You see how calm she is! She fucking does this and I'm sick of it, I want to know why she does this.

"Mum, why do you change when Calum is here?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You act like this responsible mum that no one likes or wants. I asked you if I can go to that girls house but you said you had to meet her parents like she's my girlfriend or something. If Calum weren't here you would have been fine if I left you their number, I mean you would have let me go anyway, why do you change when he's here?" I told her.