Chapter 2

Soon it became late and i had already ate dinner so i left to my room.

"Audrey!!", i heard my mother call out.

"Yes", i said. I heard no answer. "YESSSS!!", i repeated. Again no answer. Ughh i hate it when she does that.

I stormed out of my room and down the stairs.

"Did you call me?", i said with an annoyed tone.

She looked at me with a mad expression and then turn to face the dishes.

Shit! I forgot to do the dishes. Here we go again with the stupid lectures.

"I'll do them in just a second", i explained before she could lecture me.

"No! Now!"

"Fine", i said.

My mom is the type of mom who is sweet sometimes but if you mess up or in my case dont do my chores she will, i repeat, WILL be pissed.

I quickly washed the dishes and was about to return to my room when my brother walked in bleeding from his nose.

"Oh my.......what happed sweetie",my mom said worried.

"Nothing...nothing i just...i just got into a fight at the park", my brother said breathless.

"We can see that", i said looking at him stupid.

"Shut the f*ck up Audrey...nobody is asking you!"

"Heyyy..calm down Liam. Thats you're sister. Tell her sorry NOW!", my mom said emphasizing now.

"No mom, its fine. But just remember Liam when you need me you can just f*ck off!", i said walking away. I felt a tear drop.

"Audrey!!! Audrey!", i heard Liam call out.

My brother and i dont have the best sibiling relationship but we do have eachothers back no matter what. Every time we fight we just split a little more which is sad because i love him so much.

I didnt notice when i fell asleep which was bad because i had cried myself to sleep.

When i wake up the next morning the first thing i do is check my phone and i saw i had a message from Liam.

Liam-
hey im sorry! I just felt weak and i acted stupid. I walked in your room last night and unfortunaly i saw that you had cried yourself to sleep. Audrey i know we dont have the best relationship but i love you baby sis. I dont know what i would do without you! I love you! Never forget

I had tears in my eyes. I heard a knock on my door.

"Can i come in?", Liam asked walking in.

I nodded.

He came straight to me and hugged me. "Audrey im sorry!", he said sadly.

I just hugged him tighter.

"Im truly sorry, that i acted like that. Is just that im an idiot.", he said letting me go.

I smiled to let him know he was.

He laughed and said, "So are we good?"

"Yes"

"Ok get ready", he said leaving my room.

I quickly took a warm shower. Blow drying my hair afterwards and brushing my teeth. I put on some white ripped jeans and a loose red tee rolling up the sleeves a little and some red toms. I went down stairs to see my whole family eating breakfast. I joined them and quickly finished.