He finally pulled away from me and looked up at me amused but then panicked when he saw that I really needed to pee and then burst out laughing when I clapped my legs together, rolling around to walk toward the bathroom.

I puffed out and hummed to keep myself distracted until I reached the toilet. Sebastian leaned against the door frame as I peed with a sigh of content. "Bastard." I muttered under my breath as I cleaned myself up, standing up to turn to flush the toilet.

"What did you say?" He asked amused and I pouted my lips, stalking toward the sink to wash my hands. "Nothing!" I pinned my lips together and turned off the handle to turn around and leaned against the counter. He stalked me like a prey and stood in front of me. He leaned forward to put his hands on each side of me his arms flexing without doing anything.

He looked down and watched how his fingers trailed up my leg and disappeared underneath my dress, pulling down my boy shorts. He slapped my ass ad pushed it forward with a squeeze, a gasp leaving my mouth at the bulge in his pants.

"Take me on the counter." I whispered into his ear as I ran my hands down his shoulders smoothly. He raised me on the counter by my hips and started to take his pants off. I yanked him by his belt and unfastened it hurriedly, unzipping it and pulled it down with his boxers and all.

His hard cock slammed on his rocked abs as I scooted over the edge and gripped the counter when he grabbed my ass and dragged me toward him, his hand running his cock up and down my wet slit and warm lips.

"You're such a tease." I whispered in his ear as I caught his lip between my teeth and tugged on it, letting it go with a hard suck as I trailed my lips down his jaw line. He put the head in and thrust me down on him, my nails clawing his shoulder as I nibbled my teeth on his neck to surpass my moans.

He gripped my thighs and moved us away from the counter and kisses out way to the shower roughly. He slid the door close and pressed me against the cold shower wall, the water pouring down on us automatically.

I squealed at how cold the water was but relaxed once his lips found mines again and closed my eyes as our tongues mixed together in a passionate kiss. I arched my hips back and forth as I moaned his name, my arms hooked under his as I dug my nails in his flesh and nailed his back.

The water washed away the blood on his back and down the drain. "Oh God." Our sexes started to heat up the more he moved and pleasured me, my pussy soaking his cock with her juices. I dug my toes in his ass cheek and tossed my head back to breath out raggedly and breathless.

He pressed me against the wall and forced my hands above my head, his hips rocking my world as I continued to soak him up. My body dripped with sweat and my hair damped as my perky nipples twisted painfully at the cold wind of the shower.

He dropped his head in the crook of my neck and bit down, his canines piecing though my skin as he drank from my blood. I moaned at the feeling of pour bliss and felt my own canines extended, my head dipped in the crook of his neck and moaned when blood filled my mouth.

He swirled his tongue around the bite and my clit pulsated happily, drenching him. He cupped my ass and rocked me on him, my arms draped around his shoulders as I twisted his hair with my fingers. "Ay!" I hovered more on him as I ached my hips frantically on him. "I'm so horny oh God."

I tightened my hold on his neck as I rocked on him, warm liquid pouring out of me. He grasped my back and pulled me down on him in a rapid pace, my breasts bouncing in his face as he took one nipple into his mouth, sucking, rolling and tugging at it with his teeth and tongue.

"Let's take this in bed." I hissed out loudly and tugged at his hair but he was too busy sucking my nipples to care. "Sebastian." I whined distressfully. He was fucking torturing me. The bastard smiled against my nipple and swirled his tongue around it, building up the tension in the pit of my stomach.

I moved his head away from my nipple and raised it up, my arms dripped around his neck and my hand cupping his chin as I kissed him forcefully, my tongue lapping onto his hungrily. He grabbed my ass and arched my hips on his firm and hard cock, my lips parting as I moaned between kisses.

"Ay!" I slumped my head on his shoulder once again, my arms cross tightly behind his head and my toes digging at his ass cheek as I pumped on him in a rapid pace, my eyes pressed tightly and my teeth gritted as I grunted in pleasure.

"Shit!" Sebastian cursed under his breath as a warm liquid cursed through me and I moaned loudly, my body trembling in ecstasy. We both slumped against the wall breathing rapidly and heart throbbing madly.

He ran his hands up my thighs and gripped hard as he drew himself out, putting me back on my shaky legs. "Wanna go again?" He asked me breathless and I rolled my eyes at him but jumped on him either way, my legs secured around his hips.

"You don't even have to ask."