Chapter 159: The Big Three!

Edit 5/25/24:  Missing dialogue fixed

-3 DAYS LATER-

Izuku puts on his school dress shirt, straightening it out as he pats it down.

"My house arrest is finally over..."  Izuku thought as he dusted off his shoulders.  "Class starts soon, I shouldn't be late..."

Izuku looks into the mirror and adjusts his hair a bit before sighing.

"Maybe I should get a haircut...  Maybe something shorter...?  Longer hair is easier to grab in a fight, so maybe..."  Izuku said to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair.  "Nah.  This is fine.  Ochako likes rubbing her hands through it, so I don't wanna make her sad by cutting it all off."

Izuku begins to put on his compression sleeves on his elbow and lifts up his forearm a few times.

"Sensei's training's only gotten rougher after the Vilgax fight...  I always knew that one of his punches hurt, but this is a whole different level...  He really has been holding back on me, hasn't he...?"  Izuku said to himself as he tapped his elbow.  "I'll make him acknowledge me as an equal some day...  And beat him at full power...!"

Izuku looks back at his reflection in the mirror and stares at his bare chest, seeing the well-formed abs and the firmness of his pecs, along with the scars on his body.

"The scars are starting to build up...  Way more than what I had before meeting Sensei..."  Izuku said to himself as he felt the scars on his arms and body.  "On my arms too...  I guess I have been a bit too reckless in my fights lately..."

Izuku begins to button up his shirt, his expression changing into one of seriousness as he stared at his reflection's eyes.

"But I can't rest just yet...  The fight's not over yet...  There's still the Shie Hassakai to deal with..."  Izuku thought to himself as he popped out his collar.  "And Eri-chan to save..."

-3 NIGHTS AGO-

"The Shie Hassakai?"  Ren asked Izuku, to which he nods.  "Said they were an old Yakuza group?"

"That's right.  And we have to stop them before their plan is complete."  Izuku replied.  "With everything that was going on and with so much to fix, it slipped my mind."

"Wait, you said that they had a little girl captive?"  Evelyn asked.

"Yeah, Eri-chan.  Future me said that they were using her to create some kind of weapon.  Anti-Quirk bullets as he called them."

"Anti-Quirk bullets..."  Mirio repeated.

"Right...  As in...  Bullets that can erase a person's quirk."  Izuku replied.  "And they're using Eri-chan's quirk in order to develop these bullets and that he went in with his vigilantes to save her."

"Unbelievable...  Weaponizing a person's quirk, turning it into a physical weapon...?"  Evelyn asked.

"Yeah, that sounds...  Problematic."  Ren replied.  "How's he doing this exactly?"

"I don't really know.  He didn't really say, only that they were holding her captive."  Izuku replied.  "But from what it sounded like, it sounded like they were torturing her in order to make them."

"How horrible...  How could anyone do that to a child...?"  Evelyn asked.

"The Shie Hassakai..."  All Might said to himself, making everyone turn to look at him.

"Toshi, you know something?"  Ren asked.

"I remember this group, they came up in police reports from time to time during my hay-day." All Might replied.  "Before I became the symbol of peace, crimes and villains ran amok nearly everywhere.  They were hard for the heroes at the time to contain, due to the small number of heroes back then."