Future Heroes Special! Act 2: The Roads Taken!

Izuku and Uravity exit the portal together, Izuku immediately gasps in awe as he takes in the multiple buildings and flying vehicles around him.

"W-where are we...!?"  Izuku exclaimed excitedly.

"Deku-kun, welcome to the I-Island of tomorrow!"  Uravity declared as they both took in the sights together.

"This is...  I-ISLAND!?"  Izuku exclaimed excitedly as he and Uravity walked down the streets of I-Island together.  "This is so cool!!!  This looks completely different from the one I remember!  Everything looks so...  Just...  Wow...!"

Uravity watches Izuku walk around, spinning to walk backwards as he stares in awe at the structures with a smile on his face.

"So cool...!"  Izuku muttered to himself.

"How long as it been...  Since I saw that smile of his...?  I almost forgot how cute he was when he used to..."  Uravity thought to herself as she looked at Izuku with a soft smile on her face.  

"This place looks like something completely out of a movie...!"  Izuku commented as Uravity joined him at his side.  "I didn't even think I-Island could get any more advanced than what I saw when I first went there...!"

"Pretty impressive, isn't it?  All of these innovations were possible due to the efforts of Earth being introduced into the U.G.P.A. and other civilizations sharing their technology with us!"  Uravity said to Izuku.

"You even know about the U.G.P.A....?"  Izuku exclaimed.

"Deku-kun, a lot has happened over the past 10 years, we know everything.  About the truth of your Omnitrix, about aliens existing, other galaxies, time travel, everything."  Uravity replied as she and Izuku continued walking down the streets together.  "That and...  Your Sensei.  Ren 10,000, the greatest hero in the universe after Ben 10,000."

"So...  I guess there isn't really anything I can hide from you...  Or rather, anything I should hide from you anymore..."  Izuku replied as he chuckled.  "I still can't believe Earth has changed so much in just 10 years..."

"And it's all thanks to you."  Uravity replied.  "You did what everyone thought was impossible.  You united every nation on Earth as one planet, you helped them all understand one another and led us into a golden age of evolution for planet Earth."

"I do that!?"  Izuku exclaimed.

"All that and more.  It was thanks to your connection with the plumbers that Earth was able to join the U.G.P.A. in the first place.  With the addition of allowing alien citizens live on Earth, You lead us into a golden age for Earth and changed the entire world for the better.  Earth even has a president to represent everyone now!"  Uravity replied.

"Who's the president of Earth?"  Izuku asked as Uravity pointed to a nearby screen.

Izuku looks to his left and sees Nezu on an advertisement.