Chapter 47: You Say Run!

"We're going to fight and win, just like any other hero!"  Izuku replied as he looked down at the villains with a confidant smile.

"Huh!?  What are you saying right now!?  There's no way we can beat these guys!  Just look at how many of them there are!"  Minoru yelled out

"Huh!?  What are you saying right now!?  There's no way we can beat these guys!  Just look at how many of them there are!"  Minoru yelled out.  "These guys might kill All Might, right!?  So what makes you think we even have a chance of winning this!?  The best plan would be to sit tight and wait for the U.A. heroes to come save us!"

"As strange as it may sound Midoriya-chan, I agree with Mineta-kun on this.  We should allow the professionals to handle this.  We just don't have the experience needed for this..."  Tsuyu added.

"Normally, I'd agree.  But considering that Aizawa and Thirteen weren't able to make contact with any of the teachers at U.A., they must have cut off all connection to the outside."  Izuku replied.  "I doubt any of these villains are the patient type, meaning we only have a certain amount of time to plan before they act..."

"You mean we're just sitting ducks until we get killed by these villains!?"  Minoru yelled out.  "I can't die here!  We were only in junior high until a little while ago!  Who would've thought that we would be almost killed right after starting school!?  I wish I could've at least touched Yaoyorozu's boobs first!"

  "I can't die here!  We were only in junior high until a little while ago!  Who would've thought that we would be almost killed right after starting school!?  I wish I could've at least touched Yaoyorozu's boobs first!"

A quick smack on the back of Minoru's head from Izuku instantly snaps him out of his panicked rambling.

"Calm down!  Panicking now isn't going to get us out of this!"  Izuku yelled to Minoru.

"Easy for you to say!  You've got an amazing quirk Midoriya!  The rest of us aren't a walking hero bundle you know!"  Minoru replied as he rubbed the back of his head.

Izuku takes a step and looks at the villains once more.

"Those guys down there are assuming that we're going to fight in the water..."  Izuku commented, catching Tsuyu and Minoru's attention.  "All of the villains here right now, I'm willing to bet they were placed here strategically based on their abilities and quirks..."

"Does that mean they knew what was in these facilities before they gathered people?"  Tsuyu asked.

"Yeah, no doubt."  Izuku replied.  "Asui-san, don't you find it strange that they would send someone like you to an area where you'd be like a fish in water?"