Chapter 133 - The Chilly Summer! Part 2

-THE NEXT DAY-

"How are you feeling Izuku...?"  Inko asked as she changed out Izuku's wet towel on his forehead.

"I think a little better..."  Izuku replied as he coughed.  "ACHOO!"

The thermometer beeps once more and Inko takes it out of Izuku's mouth.

"Still 38 degrees Celsius...  At least your fever's going down a bit.  Just try to get some sleep okay...?"  Inko said as she rubbed Izuku's hair.  "Are you sure you don't need me to take the day off from work?"

"I'll be fine mom, I promise.  I'm not a little kid anymore, I can take care of- ACHOO!"  Izuku replied as he sneezed.  "Myself..."

"You'll always be my little boy, no matter how much you grow."  Inko replied as she kissed her hand and put it on Izuku's cheek.  "If you get hungry, there's still some rice porridge in the fridge.  Just heat it up when you go to eat it, okay?" 

"Thanks mom..."  Izuku replied as Inko stood up and headed for the door.

"Ren-san wanted me to let you know that he'll be bringing back some medicine soon.  Remember, eat something- "

"After you take medicine, it'll make you digest it faster, I know mom..."  Izuku replied.  "I'll be fine, thank you for making the porridge..."

"Call me immediately if anything changes, okay?  I'll come home right away!"  Inko said to Izuku as she shut off the lights.  "And no...  Going...  Hero...!"

"But what if there's a- "

"No...!  Going...!  Hero...!"  Inko repeated.  "Do I make myself clear...!?"

"...  Yes..."  Izuku replied.

"Get some sleep honey."  Inko replied as she smiled and closed the door.

Izuku sighs deeply and immediately goes back to sleep.

"I hope that medicine comes soon..."  Izuku thought to himself as he coughed.  "Being sick...  Sucks...!"

-IN UNDERTOWN-

"NO NO NO NO! REN TENNYSON IS NOT WELCOME IN PAKMAR'S STORE!" Pakmar yelled as he kept Ren at bay with a broomstick. "HE IS STILL BANNED FOR ANOTHER 9,999,90 YEARS! Go away! Shoo! Shoo!"

"Chill Pakmar, I'm here as a customer! A customer!" Ren yelled as he dodges the broomstick attacks from Pakmar

"PAKMAR DOES NOT WANT EMMISSARY OF DESTRUCTION AND DELINQUENT HOODLUM LIKE REN TENNYSON SHOPPING HERE! BAD FOR BUSINESS AND BAD FOR PAYING CUSTOMERS! LEAVE! BEGONE DEMON!" Pakmar yelled as he continued to attack Ren with a broomstick.

"PAKMAR! I'm just here to shop for some things! I promise!" Ren yelled as he continued dodging the broom stick. "AND WILL YOU PUT THE BROOM DOWN!? SERIOUSLY!"