Two Heroes Special! Act 3: Chaos Theory!

All Might, Mirio and David all exit the lab together as All Might puts on his costume once more.

"In the meantime; why don't you two explore the island for a bit?  I'll stay here and see what I can do."  David said to the two as they turned to face him.

"Is there really a way you can help Sensei?" Mirio replied.  "Can I help you with it!?  Let me- "

"It's fine Togata-kun.  Really, I appreciate your eagerness; but you two should go and enjoy yourselves.  There's many attractions I think you'll enjoy together.  I'll be fine, I promise.  Just...  Give me a moment to go over some things."  David replied as he nudged them from out of the room.  

"David, just what are you planning to- "

"Don't you trust me old friend?"  David interrupted.

"You know I do, but- "

"Then go.  Enjoy the expo with your student.  I'll see you tonight, at the party.  Okay?"  David replied as he waved.

  Okay?"  David replied as he waved

"...  If you say so.  Don't push yourself too hard; even if its for my sake.  Wouldn't want to make Melissa worry now would you?"  All Might replied as David chuckled.

"Please, let me know if there's anything you need for either of us.  Sensei and I will sure to lend a hand if you ever need it."  Mirio said to David.

"If I need your help, I'll call on you two; that much I can promise.  But I've got this handled."  David replied as he watched All Might and Mirio walk away.

The two wave to David as they walk away from him.  David holds his smile and continues to wave until the two disappear around the corner; to which his smile drops instantly.

  David holds his smile and continues to wave until the two disappear around the corner; to which his smile drops instantly

"...  Toshi..."  David thought as he sat on his desk, sighing deeply as he looked out of the window and clenched the key hanging from his neck, hidden inside of his shirt.  "I don't have a choice...  Do I...?"

-10 MINUTES LATER-

David walks down a long and dark corridor of a building, the sounds of his footsteps echo throughout the empty hallways as the dim light of a red glow shines on his glasses.