Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth Ren 10,000!

The night sky was beautiful over the city of Hosu tonight.  The city bustling with life as its citizens either were going home or going out with their companions, heroes patrolling the blocks for villains, occasionally greeting the citizens and taking pictures with them.  It was as if all was right in the world.

People were on their phones watching footage of the most recent villain attack and admiring their heroes in action.  The most common talk of the night were that of Kamui Woods, Mount Lady, and of course the No.1 Hero, All Might.

"Hey hey, look at this!"  A school girl exclaimed holding her phone out to her friends, who looked in curiosity.  "Dr. Animo was caught just now trying to rob a bank a few miles from here!"

 Animo was caught just now trying to rob a bank a few miles from here!"

"Ugh, this guy's super gross.  His quirk is to mutate animals and change them into monsters isn't it?"  The girl's friend asked.  "If I were a hero, I wouldn't go anywhere near him not even if I had a 6ft pole to beat him with.  Just thinking about even having to cuff him gives me hives."

"Who stopped him this time?"  the third friend asked.

"Looks like All Might again.  Kinda almost seems like that's the only hero the news ever reports on nowadays."

"What do you expect?  The guy's the No.1 hero in the world.  Though, I don't think Animo was worth All Might's time.  Didn't he get caught a few months ago by Endeavor?"

"Yeah, but only because he kept crying about how Endeavor was burning his animals.  My pets, oh my precious creations!"

"Can you even call them animals?  If you stare long enough, they almost look like aliens don't they?"

"Come on, there's no way aliens exist!  Have you been watching Star Wars again?"

The three girls laugh at the comment and continue to walk towards the train station.  What they don't realize is aliens that truly do exist, that they are not alone in the universe.  The proof that some may ask for such a claim?  Simply look into the night sky of Hosu city.  There, a strange red creature had just entered earth's atmosphere and flew over the ocean, creating a small splitting double wave as it did.  Soon, it stops and hovers over the glowing city.

  Soon, it stops and hovers over the glowing city