Chapter 49: I Won't Run!

Rikido firmly grasps one of Dr. Animo's mutant frogs from the front and stops its charge completely.  From his right, Hanta releases a strand of his tape and wraps it around one of the frog's legs.

"Asui-san!"  Hanta yelled as he ripped the tape off of his elbow and held it up in the air.

From behind him, Tsuyu leaps into the air and grabs the strap of tape from Hanta.

"Call me Tsuyu-chan!"  Tsuyu yelled as she yanked on the tape.  "Ochaco-chan!"

"Right!"  Ochaco yelled as she slide under the frog's bottom jaw, touching it's chin before she exits completely.

Rikido shouts as he begins to lift up the frog into the air with Tsuyu chan dragging the frog through the air.

"Mineta!"  Rikido yelled out.

Mineta pokes his head out from over Asui's shoulder and begins to throw his purple balls onto the back of the taped frog.  

"Iida-kun!"  Ochaco called out.

Tsuyu then throws the strand over to seemingly no one until Tenya bursts into action, catching the strand and begins to run in a cricle, dragging the frog around furiously before letting go.  He launches the frog in the direction of two other frogs, to which they all get stuck to each other and immobilized due to Minoru's quirk.

"Alright, three down!"  Rikido exclaimed.

"How do you like that!?"  Hanta yelled out.

"Using frogs for something as vile as this, you're despicable Animo!"  Tsuyu yelled.

"It's Dr. Animo to you!  DOCTOR!!!"  Animo yelled out in frustration as he sent another wave of frogs out to the group.  "Kill them you useless animals!"

"More of them incoming!"  Hanta yelled out.

"We have to keep holding out for just a bit longer!  He has to run out of these things sometime!"  Tenya replied.  "Mineta-kun, think you can hold out for just a little more!?"

Minoru weakly smiles as his head bleeds heavily, he looks up; panting havily as he gives Tenya a thumbs up.  Ochaco vomits a small bit before wiping the drool from her mouth, she stands up slowly and prepares herself.  

"Everyone's wearing themselves thin...  But this is the only way we can fight!  Just keep going everyone, we can get through this together!"  Tenya thought to himself as he looked back at the rest of the group.

"We can't give up!  Come on guys, we can do this!"  Ochaco yelled out.

Rikido takes a jar of sugar from his belt and consumes it completely.  Almost instantly, his muscles begin to expand and bulge as he lets loose a powerful roar.

"Let's go you freaks!!!"  Rikido yelled as he charged towards a frog.

Rikido uppercuts a frog, sending it sliding back before landing another punch directly onto its face.  A long frog tongue suddenly wraps itself around Rikido's waist, surprising him.

"W-what!?"  Rikido yelled out.

"Sato-kun!"  Tenya yelled out.

The tongue wrapped around Rikido then retracts back towards the frog.  Rikido stomps both of his feet on the floor, trying to hold himself back from the frog's pull.  A strand of Hanta's tape wraps around Rikido's wrist as he and Tenya try to pull him back.

"W-we got you!"  Hanta yelled out.  "I-Iida-kun!"

Tenya takes the strand once more and begins pulling over his shoulder.  He bursts forward with all of his strength with Hanta even grabbing on to pull with Tenya.  Despite the efforts the three, the frog still had the upper hand as Rikido continued to be pulled in.  Tsuyu attempts to leap and kick the frog that held Rikido, only to be tackled in the air and pinned down by a frog.