Chapter 23: First Day At U.A.!

It was a bright morning for new U.A. High school student, Izuku Midoriya.  He stood in front of the mirror in his room, adjusting his red tie as he folded the collars on his jacket.  

"Okay... phone, check.  Wallet, check.  Keys, check.  Backpack, check."  Izuku said to himself as he felt his pockets and picked up his backpack.  "Alright, looks like we're good to go!"

He smiles and looks at himself in the mirror, feeling confident and filled with pride as he took a moment to reflect upon himself, the U.A. uniform on his body and the Omnitrix on his wrist.

"Wow... This is, really me..."  Izuku said to himself.  "I'm really doing this...!  My first step to being a real hero!"

"Let's not wait any longer!  Let's go, Plus Ultra!"  Izuku said to himself excitedly as he exited his room and made his way to the front door

Izuku sits down at the edge of the steps, putting on his red trademark sneakers.  Inko pokes her head around the corner and approaches her.

"Are you heading out already Izuku?"  Inko asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to be late on my first day!"  Izuku responded.

"Do you have your tissues?"  Inko asked.

"Yeah!"

"What about your handkerchief?"

"I have it mom, don't worry!  I gotta head out now!"  Izuku explained as he ran towards the door.

"Izuku, wait!"  Inko blurted suddenly.

"What is it mom?  I have to head out soon!"  Izuku replied as he turned around.

Inko took a short pause, looking at her son in the distiguished school uniform before looking up at Izuku, unable to feel anything but pride and happiness in her son's achievement.

"You're... so unbelievably cool Izuku!"  Inko replied.  "I'm so proud of you...!"

Inko then gives Izuku one last tight hug, to which Izuku quickly returns

"Do your best honey, I know you can do it...!"  Inko stated.