Chapter 72: Spirit Vs Power!

"You're the one that makes things float right, round face?"  Katsuki growled towards Ochako.

Ochako remains silent as she only tightens her fists, taking another breath as she does.

"Don't get too worked up...  Deku-kun was bullied by Bakugo for a long time, he wouldn't let something like this get to him anymore, so neither will I!"  Ochako thought to herself.

  Deku-kun was bullied by Bakugo for a long time, he wouldn't let something like this get to him anymore, so neither will I!"  Ochako thought to herself

"If you're going to withdraw, do it now.  I ain't holding back and you're gonna get more than just a mild burn or two."  Katsuki stated.  "Nothing's gonna stop me from reaching the top and facing him again...  Last chance.  Once that bell rings, I'm gonna blast you to hell..."

"We'll see about that...!"  Ochako thought as she shared a long stare with Katsuki.

Izuku watches Ochako from his seat along with Tenya sitting next to him.

"Just stay focused Uraraka-san, you can do this!"  Izuku thought to himself.

"Midoriya-kun..."  Tenya stated.  "Give me your honest opinion, do you really think that she has a chance against Bakugo?"

"Well...  Katsuki is really strong...  In pure hand to hand combat, he has almost no openings.  Even during our combat trial during the start of the semester, I had to resort to sneak attacks in order to gain an advantage on him...  The more he moves, the more he sweats, which allows him to make his explosions even more powerful.  One blast from it is enough to send you flying and take some serious damage..."  Izuku replied.  "On top of that, his mobility in the air is unreal when combined with his explosions controlling his flight path while serving as the propulsion force..."

"Is that your way of saying that she's going to lose?"  Tenya asked.

"No, there's a chance for her to win.  It's slim, but it's still a chance...  If Uraraka manages to touch Katsuki even once to make him float, then she can instantly turn the tables...  But to do that, the first thing she has to do is..."  Izuku continued.

"Eighth match, begin!"  Present Mic announced.

Ochako wastes no time and immediately rushes towards Katsuki.