Chapter 150: U.A. High Vs. World!

Update 3/16:  Kouji dialogue edit

Eye-Guy stands before Shindo and the other students surrounding them, all of them in shock of a new alien before them.  Eye-Guy holds a smirk on his face, standing tall in front of his classmates.

"A-A new alien...!"  Tenya whispered in amazement.

"An Opticoid...!"  Lucy commented.

"Opticoid...?"  Mezo asked as he stared at Eye-Guy.

"Eye-Guy's species, from the planet Sightra...!  They can do all kinds of crazy things with their eyes!"  Lucy replied.

"Hey, once you look a lot closer at him...  Isn't he kind of like Shouji's quirk?"  Minoru asked.

"I can see the resemblance..."  Tsuyu replied

"He's got like a thousand eyes everywhere...!"  Kyoka added

"Guess your little ambushing plan fell flat, huh Shindo-senpai?"  Eye-Guy asked Shindo.  

Eye Guy's large ears twitch behind him, making him turn around a student bursting from his hiding spot creeps up and preparing to throw his ball.

"SNEAK ATTACK- "

The eye on Eye-Guy's shoulder quickly opens and blasts the enemy student above him. The enemy student falls onto the ground; falling unconscious as he twitched slightly on the ground.

"Hero of the year everyone." Eye-Guy commented before turning to face Shindo.

"As expected of the student of Ren 10,000...! Looks like all of the talk about you being strong wasn't just rumors after all...!" Shindo said to Eye-Guy.

"I aim to please. After all, you were SO excited to see if my skills were just a fluke or a fact, right?" Eye-Guy replied. "You do that little act of yours to everyone you're scared of losing to? Play nice guy and make them drop their guard?"

"Hmph, you're sharper than you look... I didn't expect you to see through my façade of kindness..." Shindo replied.  "What gave me away exactly?

"Your eyes were too wide when you smiled. A natural smile makes normal people squint slightly, but your saucers were wide open when we first met." Eye-Guy said to Shindo. "It's something you learn to spot when you interrogate someone...!"

"I'll keep that in mind for next time..." Shindo replied as he wiped the sweat on his face away.  "Looks like this is going to be a lot harder than I thought...!"

"So, you guys got a plan B?  I'll be happy to foil that plan too.  Followed by C, D, E and F.  I'd go on, but then at that point; I'd just be showing off...!"  Eye-Guy asked as his ear twitches slightly to the left. 

"As a matter of fact...  We do!"  Shindo replied.

From behind Shindo's right side, 4 rocks are thrown towards Eye-Guy, splitting apart in all different directions.

"Midoriya-kun, look- "  Tenya yelled as the three eyes on Eye-Guy's left arm blast the 4 incoming rocks away.  "R-Rocks...?"

"We're supposed to be using rubber balls, right?  So where the heck did these rocks come from
!?"  Minoru asked.

"Nice try, but Eye-Guy's ears aren't just for show you know...!  I heard that coming from a mile away!"  Eye-Guy said to the student behind Shindo.

Class 1-A looks past Shindo and sees a blue student wearing a black winter jacket with a white shirt and a gold chain around his neck.

"Guess our intel-gathering came up short after all Shindo."  The blue student said to Shindo as he rolled up dirt in his hands, hardening it as he does.  "We've lost some of our ammunition with that first ambush...  We should proceed carefully."