Chapter 153: Victory...! For All?

-WITH MERA-

"For this second test, everyone starts off with a certain number of points...  They're then graded based on how many points they lose.  The actors from the H.U.C. evaluates whether or not they're acting properly in their rescue."  Mera thought to himself as he continued observing the students.  "For example..."

Mera then looks over to a screen displaying Katsuki shouting at two more civilians below him, Denki and Eijiro attempt to hold him back as Katsuki continued screaming.

"Considering whether or not you've put yourself in a position to best use your own quirk, looking at the big picture comprised of the scoring manual examinees' data are 100 employees of the Public Safety Commission scoring each person individually..."  Mera continued as he switched over to a screen of Gang Orca holding a Ditto copy by his neck.  "Examinees fail when their total score falls below 50 points.  Do your best to make the right decisions future heroes...  If you don't..."

-WITH IZUKU-

"Now then... What will you do...? Will you fight...? Or will you protect...?" Gang Orca asked Ditto as he continued to choke the Ditto duplicate in his hand.

"I'll...! I'll do both...!" The original Ditto yelled as he slowly stood up, still gasping for air. "For these people...! For their safety...! And for my justice...! I'll do both...!"

"An ambitious choice... But what matters is whether or not you will be able to handle such taxing pressure..." Gang Orca replied. "Very well then... Show me... Your justice hero...!"

Gang Orca continues to tighten his grip on the duplicate's neck, forcing all of the duplicates to fall to their knees once more.

"But how can you do either of those things when you're in quite the peculiar situation...?"  Gang Orca asked.

"Uh, guys...!?  Whatever it is you're thinking of doing...!  Do it...!  A bit faster...!?  Please...!?"  The duplicate in Gang Orca's grasp asked in between wheezes.

"Damn it...!  I can barely breathe...!  As long as Gang Orca has ahold of my duplicate, he can stop me in my tracks...!"  The original Ditto thought as he tried to stand up, clenching at his chest and breathing slowly as he does.  "His grip is so strong that my duplicate can't even create any more duplicates...!  He's forcing him to remerge every time he does...!"

As Ditto and his duplicates continue to stand and stare at Gang Orca, Gang Orca is joined by the many henchmen with cement guns.

"Prepare to fire at the civilians...!  Gun as many of them down as you can...!"  Gang Orca commanded, making his henchmen aim at the civilians.

"I gotta stay conscious...!  For as long as I can...!"  The original Ditto thought.  "Everyone...!  You have to- "

"Get everyone to safety!"  Shindo suddenly called out as he ran past Ditto.

"S-Shindo-senpai!?"  Ditto asked in shock.

"Towards the back!  Get them as far away from the villains as possible!"  Shindo yelled as he stops in front of the army of henchmen, placing his hands on the ground.  

"Fire!"  Gang Orca yelled to his henchmen, making them fire their cement guns onto the civilians.

"TREMBLING EARTH!!!"  Shindo yelled as he unleashes his quirk onto the ground, destroying it completely.

The ground beneath the henchmen shatters and sends them all flying back away from the civilians.

"I won't let them get close!"  Shindo yelled as he scowled at the henchment.