Chapter 124: One For All!

-AT THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD-

Inko watches in horror as the now mutated All For One rampages through the city.  Humongousaur engages is hand to hand combat with All For One, only for All For One to unleash a sonic howl that pushes Humongousaur back.  All Might leaps upwards and strikes him back with a powered punch.  

(For those that forgot what All For One looks like currently)

All For One slides back, only to extend his right arm and and throw down a helicopter towards the two.  Humongousaur immediately transforms into Lodestar and holds the helicopter in the air as All Might catches the falling passengers.

Lodestar forces the sewages pipes beneath the road to rise upwards towards All For One; forcing him back.  All For One roars however and slashes through all of the pipes with his enflamed arms, only for Lodestar to throw the helicopter towards him.  

The helicopter explodes and sends All For One flying back as Armodrillo leaps through the smoke and slams down onto the ground, creating an earthquake.  A large pitfall is created beneath All For One that sends him falling down.  All For One releases a burst of green energy that blasts away all of the rubble before he flies up.

The eye on All For One's chest extends and fires an energy blast at Armodrillo, who quickly transforms into Chromastone and absorbs the energy and fires it back at All For One.  The tendrils on All For One's back absorbs the directed energy, only for Chromastone to transform into Shocksquatch and jump onto All For One; releasing a powerful shock of electricity onto him.

All For One blasts Shocksquatch off of himself and uses his air cannon blast to send him flying back even further.  All Might rushes in, sliding underneath the flying Shocksquatch and prepares to punch All For One, only to be forced to block an incoming car that All For One pulled towards him.

"T-this is...!"  Inko muttered as a portal suddenly opens next to her, startiling her as Evelyn steps through.

"Inko-san!"  Evelyn exclaimed as the two hugged each other.

"Evelyn-san, Izuku...!  Izuku's- "

"I know...  I know...!"  Evelyn said as she tried to comfort Inko, looking over to the television and seeing Echo Echo holding back a wave of thrown vehicles with his wall of sound.  "Ren-Ren...!"

"Ren-san...  He's been trying to look for Izuku as well...!  But the other heroes...  They think he's the one who kidnapped him!  They said that he attacked Izuku and his classmates!"  Inko said to Evelyn.

"What...!?"  Evelyn asked as she watched All Might blast away the vehicles held by Echo Echo and the two charge in together.

A copy of Echo Echo hangs onto All Might's back.  All Might covers his ears as the Echo Echo on his back duplicates himself and the two unleash a charging soundwave attack.  All For One counters with his gravity wave that pushes All Might and Echo Echo back, shattering all of the windows around them.