Chapter 62: Tactics Tactics!

"What do you think?"  A student on the sidelines asked another student.

"Well, Midoriya's stock will definitely climb fast."  The student replied.

"His quirk lets him change into 11 different forms, each with different quirks, right?  That dog-like form of his was definitely impressive in terms of strength and speed, as well as agility when he went back to save those few students."  Another student commented.  "Then that strange tech form of his that allowed him to use the scrapped parts of the robot and turn into a battleship in order to breeze past all of the competition...  He's definitely going to be a fan favorite."

"If you took on management of an agency, how would you market him?  Any opinions?"  A student asked.

"His normal appearance is out of the picture."  A student replied.

If he were particular about his abilities or aesthetics, we could possibly highlight those features..."  A student added.

"But we still have his 9 other forms to look forward to, so not only had he shown us only a mere glimpse into what he's capable of, he's still holding back on us in order to draw in more attention and anticipation around him.  How exciting..."  Another student added.  "It may be jumping the gun a bit, but maybe it's safe to say that he's a real one-stop-shop hero?"

  "It may be jumping the gun a bit, but maybe it's safe to say that he's a real one-stop-shop hero?"

"Looks like the business course hasn't changed a bit..."  All Might thought to himself as he looked at the business students below him.

Katsuki pants slowly as he grabs his arm that was shaking with anger.

"Again...!  Damn...!  Damn it...!"  Katsuki thought to himself as he glared at Izuku.

The rest of the students begin to make it back to the stadium, all of them either taking their time to catch their breaths or trying to cheer up the other students that didn't make the top 42

The rest of the students begin to make it back to the stadium, all of them either taking their time to catch their breaths or trying to cheer up the other students that didn't make the top 42.  Izuku continues to share a smile with Ren as he held up his fist out towards him, smiling confidently as he does.  The two nod their heads towards one another.

"I can't believe I lost with this kind of quirk... Looks like I still have a long way to go if I ever want to become equals with you Midoriya-kun..." Tenya said to himself as he looked over at Izuku.