Chapter 134: The Flip Side! Part 1

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"Red!"

"Blue!"

Izuku and Ren stand at the edge of the table between the two sides as the continued to argue

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"Red!"

"They've been at this...  For three...  Hours."  Izuku muttered.  "Should we do something about this?"

"Internal warfare on other Planets are a tricky thing to handle.  On the one hand, if we don't step in, they could destroy each other.  On the other, if we interfere too much, nothing will get solved.  If we force them to end the war, nothing will have been learned for either side.  It's all about trying to let both sides work things out on their own while making your presence in the room known."  Ren replied.  "But then again..."

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"Something tells me these guys aren't going to settle their feud that easily."  Ren commented.  "Man...  All this over a statue's color...?"

"Um...  May I...  Speak my mind generals...?"  Izuku asked as he approached the red and blue generals.  "From my understanding, this...  Statue you two are fighting over, it's of Zavin, the alien sage, right?"

"That is correct."  The red General replied.  "Zavin was the man who led our ancestors to unity and imparted on us great wisdom for future generations!"

"He is the idol that shaped our entire civilization!"  The blue general yelled.  "AND HE WAS BLUE!"

"No, HE WAS RED!"

"Blue!"

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"Red!"

"Blue!"

"It may not be my place to speak on this, but...  Is it possible that the statue never had a color to begin with...?"  Izuku asked, catching the attention of both generals.  "It's just a thought, but...  Perhaps the reason nobody remembers the color of the statue is because there never was one?  Zavin from what I read of your people's history emphasized unity between all nations, no matter who they were."

Izuku steps towards the two generals and holds out both of his hands towards the generals.

"So if this statue was created in order to honor his teachings, to remember the message that he represented, wouldn't it make sense for it to be blank rather than a single color?  To show that it doesn't matter what color someone represents; as at the end of the day, we all bleed the same?  To show that even though we separate ourselves, we all still go through the same struggles?"  Izuku asked as he smiled.