Chapter 15: Scare Away Your Fears!

A green flash blinds them all as a loud metal thud was heard, revealing a new form.

"Gutrot!" Ren yelled out in his new form.

Gutrot wastes no time and mixes a compound of chemicals in his stomach, then he releases it through the valves on his arms

Gutrot wastes no time and mixes a compound of chemicals in his stomach, then he releases it through the valves on his arms. The gas spreads throughout the entire tent, forcing all of the minions to fall asleep. The 4 others however did not appear to be affected by it. Zombozo merely sneezes at the smell of the gas and shoo's it away with his hand.

"Talk about putrid..."  Zombozo commented.

"What...!? How are you not being affected!?" Gutrot yelled surprisingly.

"Sleeping gas?  How adorable. Did you really think it would be that easy to stop us?" Zombozo said amusingly. "Let me give you a little trivia lesson, you can't put to sleep what's already dead! Get him!"

From behind Ren, Thumbskull backhands Gutrot and he flies across the tent, crashing head on into the bleachers and creating a large dent in them. Gutrot sits up and shakes his head in pain. He looks up and sees Thumbskull charging at him once more. Another green flash appears just as Thumbskull through a punch. Once the flash disappears, Thumbskull is confused as to why he only punched the bleachers. He looks down to see a strange yellow bug like creature.

"Ball Weevil!" The insect creature yells out.

Ball Weevil then spits out a green plasma ball at Thumbskull, which explodes and sends Thumbskull stumbling back a bit

Ball Weevil then spits out a green plasma ball at Thumbskull, which explodes and sends Thumbskull stumbling back a bit. Ball Weevil continues to fire his plasma ball at Thumbskull until he was a safe distance away form himself.  Ball Weevil then creates another plasma ball, but instead of launching this one; he jumps on top of it and begins to roll around the ring, using it as a wheel.  

"Catch me if you can!" Ball Weevil said playingly.

While he rolls around on it, he restarts his barrage of plasma balls on Thumbskull and aims at his feet.  This time however, the balls don't explode.  Rather, they stuck to his feet, rendering Thumbskull immobile.