Chapter 14: The Ringmaster Villain: Zombozo!

The main attraction of the circus was beginning, as people began crowding at the entrance and into their seats.  Ren and Izuku wait patiently in line to get into the show.

"This is a pretty big crowd...  Are you sure we can let the villain hurt all of these people?"  Izuku asked Ren.  "I mean, isn't it better to stop him now so that these people don't get put in danger?"

"All we have are suspicions right now, a strong one; but still just a hunch.  Act too soon and we'll lose our only lead.  This seems to be the final attraction of the night, so if he really is the one behind the missing people, then this must be where he does it.  We'll get front row seats to his secrets."  Ren explained.

Izuku looks foward at the line of people, still with a worried look on his face.

"B-but, shouldn't we at least- "  Izuku said before Ren places his hand on Izuku's head.

"Calm down.  You're trying to predict uncertainties based off of fear and paranoia rather than facts."  Ren said assuring Izuku.  "Panicking won't save anyone.  Remember, focus on the future you want to achieve.  The future where everyone is returned safely to their families...  Think only of that."

Izuku calms down and waits patiently for the line for the show to proceed.  The line slowly moves as time passes, Izuku continues to look at his surroundings.  Near to the far right of the tent however, he sees 3 people talking to each other.  Izuku had recognized one of them, Thumbskull, the man that he had encountered earlier, he was with a bald man and a woman with strange orange hair.  Thumbskull and the woman both nod at the bald man and take notice of Izuku's gaze on them.  They all smile and wave towards him ominously.

Izuku immediately straightens up stiff out of fear

Izuku immediately straightens up stiff out of fear.  Although he does, he continues to look at them through the corner of his eyes.  They all walk towards the back of the tent as a group and disappear from Izuku's sight.

"Next!"  The worker at the tent yelled.

"Looks like we're up Izuku, come on."  Ren said to Izuku, tapping his shoulder as he does.

Izuku quickly follows Ren towards the tent.  They try to walk through the entrance, but are stopped by the worker who used his cane to block their way.