Chapter 5: Training Day!

"I'm on fire!  I'm on fire!  Sensei, help me!"  The transformed Izuku yelled.

"Oh boy, this going to be a long training session..."  Ren thought to himself.  "Calm down!  You're not actually burning you know?"

Izuku doesn't hear this under the midst of his own screaming however, continuing to tap his head repeatedly to put out the fire consuming his head.

"Oh for god's sake-"  Ren said before transforming.

"Water Hazard!"

Water hazard blasts Izuku with a torrent of water, causing him to fall back and scream in pain

"Ahh!  The water, it burns!  It burns!" Izuku shouted.

Water hazard stops firing his torrent and walks towards Izuku.

"You calmed down yet?  Like I said, you're not burning.  Well, you are, but not in a way that could hurt you."  Water hazard said.

Izuku panting, slowly gets up and catches his breath.  When he does, the fire on his head reignites and he regains his color.  Izuku looks at his hands once more, then his reflection in the glass next to him.  He touches his head and the fire engulfing it, he truly wasn't getting hurt at all.

"I-is this, really me...?  I'm... an alien?"  Izuku asked.

Water Hazard then transforms back into his human form and walks closer to Izuku.

"Yup, that's you alright.  Only you could possibly make that high pitch of a scream, even in alien form.  This alien here is a Pyronite, an alien from the star Pyros.  I call him "Heatblast"  For simplicity's sake."

"Heatblast...  So cool!"

"Their species can generate and manipulate intense heat and flames from their bodies and even fire them off in a variety of different forms, like a ball or a torrent of flames.  They can also enhance the flames on their bodies so that their physical attacks do more damage to their opponent."

"So cool...!  Heatblast is just like the No.2 hero, Endeavor!  No, not just cool.  I'm, hot... Hehehehe"  Izuku said jokingly.

Ren splashes a bit of the left over water from water hazard on the ground onto Heatblast, much to his dismay.

"Focus.  Come on, let's head down to the beach and try practicing with Heatblast."

"Yes sensei!"  Izuku excitedly yelled as he followed Ren.

From a nearby rooftop, All Might could not believe what he had just seen.  Not only was his suspicions about Ren being all of the vigilantes, but he also witness young Midoriya transform into his own creature as well!

"T-that's... Unbelievable!  He transformed into that, thing...!"  All Might said to himself.  "Ren, just who exactly are you...?  What are you trying to do with young Midoriya...?"