Chapter 37: Izuku Vs. Kraab!

Three bell strikes fill the entire stadium as Kraab opens his claw and fires a laser attack at Four Arms, who rolls to the side; dodging the attack.

"You have lasers in that thing!?"  Four Arms yelled out.

Kraab continues to fire lasers at Four Arms, who begins to run around the stadium; dodging the beams as he does.

"Kraab wastes no time and starts off this match with a flurry of laser blasts!  It looks like Ragnar is on the defensive, what will he do for this sudden onslaught!?"  The commentator announced.

"Will you just chill out for a second!?"  Four Arms yelled.

"Aw, will you look at that!  The prey's running for his life!  Pretty pathetic for a Tetramand!"  Kraab yelled as he continued his onslaught of laser blasts.  "Come on, isn't running from a fight against your people's way or something!?"

Four Arms continues to dodge the laser blasts, jumping high into the air and rolling to the side as he does.  The trio watches from the stand quietly surrounded by cheering fans.

"A tough spot right from the start..."  Devlin commented.

"Ren..."  Evelyn muttered to Ren.

Ren remains silent, watching intently, hardly even blinking for a moment.

"I can't keep going on like this!  Let's think, what do I have so far?  Large claw on his left hand, normal sized right hand!  Willing to bet that claw is his main arsenal, it can shoot lasers, but what can it do exactly?  what about his armor?"  Four Arms thought to himself as he finally stopped running and leaped into the air.

Four Arms shouts as he descends back down to the ground, slamming down with all of his arms and causing a shockwave of rocks to erupt towards Kraab, who is sent flying back into the wall from the rock's strike.

"You little...!"  Kraab yelled out as he lifted himself off of the wall.

"Okay, pretty durable.  What about his claw itself...?"  Four Arms thought to himself.

Four Arms then picks up a large rock from his earlier attack and throws it towards Kraab.  Kraab however, catches the rock and crushes it easily.

"It looks like Kraab may be a tougher adversary than Ragnar thought folks! But that's to be expected, almost nothing can pierce that thick armor of his!" The commentator announced.

"Should've figured, his name's Kraab after all."  Four Arms thought to himself.  

"Come on Izuku, you got this..."  Devlin whispered to himself.

"There has to be a way!  Something he can do, right!?"  Evelyn yelled out.

"Enough of these games!"  Kraab yelled as he prepared to fire more lasers.