Chapter 12: Baby's First Villain!

-1 WEEK LATER-

10 p.m.  A time where most people would hit the hay and sleep all their problems away.  But for one Izuku Midoriya, today was the day he had promised Ren to meet him for a "test" as Ren had described it.  He had put on a white and black hoodie and with grey shorts, he made his way into his mother's room, who was sound asleep.  Quietly, he approached her and kissed her cheek.

"I'm off, be back soon mom."  Izuku whispered.

He exited her room and closes her door.  Inko turns over in her bed with a smile on her face as she sighed happily.  Izuku quietly put on his trademark red sneakers and exited his house.  Once he did, he looked around if there was anyone near him.  Upon seeing that it was only him, he smiled excitedly and activated his Omnitrix.  

The sound of the dial popping up and the green glow it produced had become sort of a comfort tool for him, as if he was looking into his future as the greatest hero that could ever be.  He changes the dial about 3 clicks, then slams down on the dial, transforming him into XLR8.

  He changes the dial about 3 clicks, then slams down on the dial, transforming him into XLR8

"I'll never get tired of this feeling!"  Izuku said with joy in his voice.  "Gotta hurry, sensei's waiting for me!"

XLR8 then dashes off to the beach, where his sensei said he would be waiting.  To everyone in the city, a blue blur passed by them in a mere blink of an eye with a gust of wind that startles many citizens as well as lift up a few girl's skirts.

"S-sorry about that!"  Izuku said as he sped by a group of girls heading home from cram school.

Izuku continues to make his way towards the beach.  Dashing past the streets and people as he admired the wind he felt rushing by him.  The speed, the power he felt, it filled him with so much motivation and excitement that he could barely contain himself.

"My life has changed so much since meeting Sensei...!  To think that I of all people would be gifted this amazing power!  This rush I get every time I transform!  I've never felt this good in my life!  And I owe it all to Sensei!  Out of everyone he could've chosen, he chose me!  Me!  A quirkless nobody!"  Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku then recalls the surprise attack Ren had launched on him a week before and how he was able to stand his ground against Ren.

"All this training really is paying off!  I definitely couldn't have done any of that in the past without Sensei's instructions!  I owe everything I am now to him!  I have to pass this test no matter what!  I have to show that his trust in me won't be for nothing!  Let's take it up a notch!"  Izuku thought before running even faster.

-AT THE BEACH-

Ren was simply waiting for Izuku to arrive, he stood at the shoreline of the tides, admiring the moon shining brightly over the moon.  Smiling, the shine of the moon fills him with both a sense of peace, yet nostalgia; remembering all of his friends he still had back in outer space.  He suddenly hears footsteps behind him, he jerks around quickly to see All Might in his skeletal form waving.