Chapter 3: You can be a hero!

-Previously-

"I-I have a lot of things

"I-I have a lot of things... I want to ask.... You directly...!" Izuku shouted against the wind.

All might begins to try and push Izuku off of his leg, Izuku however, continued to hold on desperately for his life.  Maybe being more than 100 ft in the air has something to do with that desperation.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE A FAN OF MINE BUT THIS IS GOING A BIT FAR!  PLEASE LET GO!"  All Might said.

"B-but if I let go, I'll fall and die...!"  Izuku yelled back.

"OH, YES THAT IS A FAIR POINT!"  All Might replied

"Please All Might, I just want to ask you some things!  It won't take long, you're my all time favorite hero so please!"  Izuku pleaded.

"ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT, I UNDERSTAND YOUNG MIDORIYA!  JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND MOUTH!" All Might said before landing on the roof of a building.

Izuku finally releases All Might's leg and falls backward, wheezing and trying to catch his breath, almost in shock of what just happened.

"I'M SURE THAT SOMEONE WILL LET YOU DOWN IF YOU KEEP KNOCKING ON THAT DOOR.  PLEASE YOUNG MIDORIYA, DO NOT TRY SOMETHING THAT DANGEROUS AGAIN."  All Might said as he walked towards the edge of the roof.

"W-wait, my question!"  Izuku pleaded.

"NO, I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER."  All Might replied.

Izuku getting up, makes a fist with both of his hands and squeezes them as tightly as possible, mustering up every bit of courage that he could possibly find and releases all of it through a single question.

"D-do you think that I can become a hero... Even without a quirk!?"  Izuku shouted at the top of his lungs.

There is a pause, followed by a moment of silence accompanied by the wind.  All Might stands at the edge motionless, a bit taken aback by the boy's question.  He looks back at Izuku, who was standing as tall as he could, stiff as a board with his eyes closed and head down.

"WITHOUT A QUIRK..."   All might thought to himself, failing to realize the steam being released from his body.  "DAMN IT, I FORGOT...!"  

"You see, I'm just a kid with no special powers...  I've always saw how heroes risk their lives to save anyone they can from villains.  I suppose that's why I always thought....  That saving people is the coolest thing someone could ever do.  Recently, I met a stranger who told me that it was possible.  His answer gave me hope, That's why I wanted to ask you personally.  I want to become a hero like you!  Someone who always is saving people with a fearless smil-"

POOF!!!

With the loud poof interrupting Izuku could finish his sentence, shock and confusion comes over him as he analyzed the large puff of smoke in front of him and a skeletal man in All Might's place.