Chapter 78: Honor And Glory!

"All of the first year events for this year's U.A. sports festival have been completed!  And now, we will begin the award ceremony!"  Midnight announced as fireworks shot off behind her.  "Stand tall for the camera boys!  Don't forget to smile!"

The crowd cheers as fireworks are launched into the sky.  All the students gather on the field to watch the ceremony.  Pillars begin to emerge behind Midnight as Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto are revealed through the smoke.  Izuku stands on the first place platform, with Katsuki on the second place platform and Todoroki on the third place platform.  Izuku smiles and waves at the camera, Katsuki only gives the cameras a death glare as Todoroki looks down at the ground.

"I really can't believe it...!  I'm really in first place!  I really did it!  And I did it completely on my own!"  Izuku thought as he continued to wave to the cameras and crowd.

"There they are!  The strongest people in our class!"  Hanta exclaimed.

"They look so awesome right now!  So manly!"  Eijiro added.

"Yeah, but is it really that exciting when we kind of already expected them to be up there anyway?"  Denki asked.

"Too bad Iida-chan couldn't be here.  He was really into the event..."  Tsuyu commented.

"I wonder where he went off to...?  The last time we saw him was after his match with Deku-kun."  Ochako wondered.

Izuku overhears this and recalls the events after his match with Tenya.

-THE END OF XLR8 AND TENYA'S MATCH-

"Your brother's in the hospital!?"  XLR8 exclaimed.

"Yes...  He was attacked by the hero killer stain and nearly killed...  The paramedics managed to arrive in time but now..."  Tenya said to XLR8.  "He's currently undergoing critical surgery...  My mother told me just before our match...  They don't know if he'll make it..."

"Iida-kun..."  XLR8 muttered in shock.

"Midoriya-kun, I hate to ask this of you, but...  Do you think you can take me there...?  To the hospital where my brother is...?  With your speed, you easily outpace any bullet train available...  I know that you still have the competition to think about but..."  Tenya asked as he clenched his fists.  "Please...  Midoriya...  I beg of you...!"

"Don't say anything else!  Let's get going!"  XLR8 replied as he grabbed Tenya and dashed off towards the hospital.  "Let's stop by the locker room and grab your things!"

"Thank you...  Midoriya...  You're a good friend..."  Tenya muttered as XLR8 quickly grabbed Tenya's school uniform and put it into a bag, dashing out of the stadium and towards the hospital as directed by Tenya.

-PRESENT-

"Iida-kun...  Ingenium...  I hope you both will be okay...!"  Izuku thought to himself as he finally stopped waving.

"Now, we shall proceed with awarding the medals!"  Midnight announced.  "The presentation of the medals, will of course; be by this man...!"

"HAHAHAHA!"  A loud bellowing laugh echoed throughout the stadium.

"It's All Might!"  A spectator exclaimed as the crowd began to cheer for All Might.

All Might leaps off of the edge of the skylight and descends down towards the ground.

"I HAVE BROUGHT THE MEDALS HERE!"  All Might declared.

"Our very own hero, All Might!" Midnight announced over All Might.