Chapter 99: A Path Unveiled!

-THE NEXT MORNING-

"Huh!?  You're in the hospital right now!?"  Ochako exclaimed over Izuku's phone.

"Yeah..."  Izuku replied.

"Oh my gosh!  Are you okay!?  Is your injuries serious!?  Don't worry Deku-kun, I'll come over right now!  Gunhead-san, sorry, but can I leave- "

"N-no, that's not necessary Uraraka-san!  My injuries are fine, just some small cuts and scraps is all!  I don't wanna trouble you when you're in the middle of training!"  Izuku replied frantically.

"Still..."  Ochako muttered in a worried tone.  "Are you sure you'll be okay Deku-kun?  The last time you were in the hospital, I was...  It's no trouble for me, really!  I'll even come over with some rice porridge for you!  I promise it's super tasty!"

Izuku's eyes go blank upon hearing Ochako's offer, he pulls his phone away from his ear and his hands begin to shake uncontrollably.

"Deku-kun?  Hello?  Are you still there...?"  Ochako asked over Izuku's phone.

"So...  Tempting...!  Uraraka-san's special homemade cooking...!  Maybe...  Just one time wouldn't hurt...?"  Izuku thought as he began to imagine Ochako spoon feeding him. 

-IZUKU'S IMAGINATION-

"Say ah...!"  Ochako said to Izuku as she fed him.

Izuku opens his mouth wide, grinning as he and Ochako laugh with each other.

"It's...  Like a dream come true...!"   Izuku thought as he chewed on Ochako's porridge.

-REALITY-

"No no no!  Uraraka-san's in the middle of her internship right now!  This is really important to her!  I can't take her away from that just because of my selfishness!  No matter how badly I may want to...!"  Izuku thought to himself as he clenched his heart.  "T-thank you Uraraka-san, but really; it's nothing serious!  Besides I'm actually already up on my feet, Iida-kun too!  He's actually talking with his brother right now as well!  So please, don't worry!"

-WITH OCHAKO-

Ochako stands to the side of Gunhead's training room, talking on the phone as the other sidekicks prepare for their daily training routine.

"I see...  Okay then, if you say so..."  Ochako replied.  "I still can't believe you two actually found the hero killer himself...  When you told me that you and Iida-kun were at the hospital, I got really worried you know!"

  When you told me that you and Iida-kun were at the hospital, I got really worried you know!"