Chapter 85: A Wolf Is Reborn!

Evelyn fires a shot of her mama blasts towards Chromastone, who easily absorbs the energy and fires it back.  Devlin leaps in front of her and blocks the redirected attack before slamming back onto the ground, releasing a shockwave that knocks Chromastone off balance.  Evelyn chants a spell as her eyes began to glow blue, launched Devlin towards Chromastone and knocking him back into the wall.

"So, ready to talk yet!?" Devlin yelled to Chromastone who proceeds to transforms into Echo Echo, duplicating himself as he released a sonic screech at the two.

"Guess...  That means...  No...!"  Devin said as he tried to push back against the sonic screech.

"SPECIAL MOVE...!"  Echo Echo declared as he duplicated himself even more and surrounded the two.  "ECHO ECHO CHAMBER!!!"

The duplicate Echo Echo's release their attack as they encase the two in a dome of sonic waves.

"Eve...!?  A little help here...!?"  Devlin asked as he covered his ears.

Evelyn charges up two mana disks in her hands before combining the two together and releasing a wave of mana, knocking all of the Echo Echo duplicates back.

"Ren...  Just listen to us, please!"  Evelyn pleaded.  "We're trying to help you!"

"If you want to help...  Then LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"  Echo Echo yelled in unison before remerging with the original, transforming into Four Arms and clapping his hands together to release a sonic clap.

  Then LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"  Echo Echo yelled in unison before remerging with the original, transforming into Four Arms and clapping his hands together to release a sonic clap

Evelyn puts up a shield with her mana as she struggles to hold the force of the attack back.  Not long after casting her shield however, it shatters, sending Evelyn falling onto the ground.

"Evelyn!!!"   Devlin yelled as he rushed to Evelyn's side.

"I-I'm fine..."  Evelyn said as she slowly sat up.

"That's it, you wanna go there!?  LET'S GO THERE THEN!"  Devlin yelled as he charged towards Four Arms, morphing the metal on his fist into a hammer as he strikes Four Arms.

Four Arms throws a punch of his own, clashing his fists with Devlin's as the impact knocks the two away from each other.  Evelyn chants a spell once more, releasing a cyclone from her hands as it lifts Four Arms high into the air.  Four Arms transforms once more into Eye Guy, releasing a blast from each of the eyes on his body as he spins in the cyclone.