Chapter 60: Run Like The Wind!

Crashhopper shakes All Might's hand as the two of them share a smile towards one another.  The students below them witnessing this couldn't believe their eyes as they looked at the two.  The students engage themselves in whispers among themselves as the spectators in the stadium shout in anger, disagreeing with All Might and the rest of the heros' decision.  Izuku however, looked on with awe and joy, the sensei that he had admired so much was now here shaking hands with the number 1 hero in Japan, getting the recognition he believed Ren had both earned and deserved.

"W-what is happening right now people!?  Unless I need a new pair of shades; All Might himself has just both apologized to the infamous vigilante as well as personally asking for his cooperation!"  Present Mic announced to the stadium.  "I-I've never seen anything like this folks, nor did I expect to hear such a request from the one and only All Might!  And now, he's shaking hands with the vigilante that's been the talk of the town!"

Aizawa in the seat next to Present Mic looks at the two as they shook hands, glaring at the vigilante.

"Principal Nezu...  Just what exactly are you thinking...?"  Aizawa thought to himself.  "To think you actually managed to convince All Might to go through with this risky plan, even someone like you can see the kind of risks that this alliance could bring...  One thing's for sure, the Hero's Safety Commission won't take this decision lightly."

"Sensei...  This is it!  You're on your way to being recognized by the pro heroes!  To top it all off, you're shaking hands with THE All Might!  The number 1 hero in Japan!"  Izuku thought to himself excitedly.  "You're finally being recognized as a good guy!  But the crowd may see it differently right now..."

"IT WOULD SEEM THAT NOT EVERYONE IS IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS NEW ALLIANCE."  All Might commented as he looked around the stadium.  "I APOLOGIZE FOR PUTTING YOU ON THE SPOT LIKE THIS VIGILANTE, THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY WE COULD POSSIBLY HOPE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU."

"It doesn't matter to me.  But I think it's safe to say I wouldn't be a first draft pick..."  Crashhopper replied sarcastically.

"You're a vigilante, it's to be expected that you're met with some backlash from people who have worked their whole lives in order to become a hero.  It'll take some time, but as things go on; they'll slowly learn to accept you."  Ectoplasm said as he held out his hand towards Crashhopper.  "I still have my doubts about you.  Showing up to a stadium full of heroes that would be more than eager to bring you in, simply because of an issued challenge from All Might...  I can't tell if you're simply reckless or courageous  But looking at the bigger picture as a whole; perhaps we can use a bit of both right now.  I expect great things from you Vigilante."

Crashhopper turns and shakes Ectoplasm's hand.

"Right, sure.  So, how's this supposed to work exactly?"  Crashhopper asked Ectoplasm.  "Am I gonna get access to your little clubhouse now?  Is there a secret password or something?  Am I just gonna have to pop into one of your classes every now and then?"

Midnight and Power Loader both step towards Crashhopper, grabbing his attention.

"Not exactly."  Midnight replied.

The rest of the heroes begin to surround Crashhopper, blocking him from the view of the cameras as well as the crowd.

"Sorry about this, but we can't risk anyone seeing this."  Thirteen said to Crashhopper.

"Meet us back at this location tonight at 11:30."  Power Loader said to Crashhopper.  "We'll give you a device we'll use to contact you.  From that device, we'll send you coordinates to a different meeting location every Friday at 11:30pm on the dot.  There, we'll exchange information regarding what we found about the League of Villains, as well as any other relevant information."