POV: Aquarius (Part 1)

My eyes fluttered open, immediately drawn to the sculpted planes of Scorpio's broad, bare chest. I gazed up at him, his features still softened in sleep. Long, dark lashes relaxed against his pale skin, his lips slightly parted. A large hand rested possessively on my thigh, his fingertips ghosting along my sensitive skin. The other was wrapped securely around my waist, holding me flush against his muscular frame.

He shifted closer, letting out a low groan as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Why are you so cold?" he murmured, his warm breath caressing my skin.

"I don't know," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his powerful shoulders and relishing his intoxicating masculine scent.

Scorpio's lips trailed kisses along my neck, "How'd you sleep" I asked, arching into him as his hand kneaded the supple flesh of my thigh.

I let my leg drift up, hooking it over his narrow hip to pull him even closer. He responds by squeezing my waist, his palm caressing my thigh in a soothing, yet deeply intimate gesture that sets my nerve-endings ablaze.

He hummed in approval, the rumble emanating deep from his chest. "Good, I'm cold though, and you're not helping," he complained playfully, pulling the thick blanket higher over our entwined bodies.

I giggled, cupping his rugged face in my hands. He visibly shudders as my fingertips caress his stubbled jaw, tracing the sharp lines of his cheekbones. "Are you warmer now?" I asked, my lips hovering tantalizingly close to his.

Scorpio grins, his lips parting as he darts out the tip of his tongue to lick them. "No, not yet," he whispers, his eyes half-lidded as he tugged me even closer.

"How about now?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper as I nuzzle the tip of my nose against his, our breath mingling.

"Almost," he rasps, before I close the final distance, smashing my mouth against his in a heated, passionate kiss. He moaned into my mouth, his teeth nipping at my lower lip before he pulled away, leaving me panting.

"So?" I asked breathlessly, my gaze locked with his smoldering, hooded eyes.

"It happened too fast," he murmurs, leaning in once more to capture my lips in another searing kiss. "I need to try again."

I can't help but giggle as I gently push him back, climbing out of the bed. Scorpio chuckles, a grin spreading across his handsome features. "You're mine now," he calls out, his voice dripping with possessive determination. "I hope you know that."

"I am yours," I say, eliciting an even wider grin from him. I nodded towards the bathroom door, and without a word, he surged out of the bed, eagerly following me into the bathroom for a shower.

He closed the door firmly behind him, the lock clicking into place. With slow, deliberate steps, Scorpio approached me, his body towering over my petite frame.

A delighted squeal escaped my lips as he scooped me up into his strong arms. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as I draped my arms around his neck.

"You're never going back to your room," he whispers, smiling from ear to ear.

I grinned at him, my heart racing with excitement. "Good, I don't want to," I giggle, pressing a series of soft, teasing kisses to his lips.

"I love you," I murmured, my head tilting to the side as I gazed up at him adoringly.

"I love you too," he breathed, his grip on me tightening momentarily before he lowered me back to the floor with gentleness.

I reached into the shower, my fingers deftly adjusting the knobs until the water was the perfect warm temperature. I began to peel off his shirt that was hanging loosely on my frame, relishing the way the fabric caressed my skin as I revealed more of my body. Once it had pooled at my feet, I shimmied out of my lace thong, letting it join the crumpled shirt on the tile floor.