POV: Pisces (Part 3)

I stride into the cozy, wood-paneled room, my eyes immediately drawn to the two twin beds situated on either side. The simple, rustic decor lends a comforting, homey feel to the space.

Gemini follows close behind, her features set in an expression of mild disinterest as she surveys the room. "I'll take the left," I declare, tossing my bag onto the mattress with a muffled thud, the springs creaking slightly under the weight.

"Whatever," Gemini mutters, rolling her eyes as she perches on the edge of the right bed, her slender fingers already dancing across the screen of her phone. A series of girlish giggles and laughs soon fill the air, and I assume she's texting with Sagittarius, the guy of her affection.

Capricorn had given us an hour to unwind and settle in before we were to regroup outside, and I took the opportunity to sort through the neatly folded clothes I planned to wear to bed, carefully arranging them on the mattress.

Suddenly, Gemini looks up from her phone, her eyes locking onto mine with a coy, mischievous gleam. "Do you think you could go downstairs for a bit?" she asks, a suggestive smile tugging at the corners of her plump, glossy lips.

"Uh, why?" I inquired, glancing at her quizzically as I continued unpacking my bathroom hygiene items, the sound of rustling plastic and clinking bottles filling the silence.

"Sagittarius wants to come over, and we need a little privacy," she explains, giggling lightly as she twirls a lock of her hair around her finger.

I can feel the overwhelming urge to roll my eyes, but I resist, not wanting to stir up any unnecessary conflict. However, I wasn't about to let her take advantage of me.

"This is my room too," I remind her, my tone firm and unwavering as I level her with a stern, unyielding gaze.

Gemini's expression darkens, a glimmer of annoyance flashing across her face. "And you can come back after we're done," she snaps, her voice laced with a hint of petulance.

My face scrunches up in disgust as I realize exactly what she's implying, the very thought of Gemini and Sagittarius engaging in intimate acts right here in our shared living space sends a wave of revulsion coursing through me. "You guys are not fucking in here," I say, setting a clear and uncompromising boundary.

"What?" Gemini asks, the annoyance in her voice more pronounced as she glares at me, her lips pulling into a scowl. "Shut up, you sound like some lame virgin."

I avert my gaze, unable to hide the frown that tugs at my lips, my cheeks flushing with a hint of embarrassment at her callous dismissal.

Gemini studies me for a moment, her brow furrowing as she seems to piece together my reaction. Suddenly, her eyes go wide, and she lets out a harsh, disbelieving laugh. "Oh my stars," she exclaims, her voice filled with smug arrogance, "Shut up! You're a virgin?"

I rise from the edge of the creaky, old mattress, the springs letting out a plaintive groan as I move, conceding defeat in the face of Gemini's relentless antics. "I'll just leave you guys alo-" I begin, already turning towards the door, ready to remove myself from the increasingly tense and uncomfortable situation.

But Gemini suddenly erupts into a fit of laughter, the sound cutting me off mid-sentence. "That is so funny!" she exclaims, her face alight with mirth as she quickly turns her attention back to the phone clutched in her hand, her thumbs dancing across the screen with a renewed fervor. "I have to tell Sagi," she declares, her voice filled with excitement.

My blood runs cold at the implication, and a surge of panic courses through me. "What?" I shout, my temper flaring as I move closer to Gemini, snatching the phone from her grasp. "Are you insane? Don't tell your boyfriend about my private matters!"