POV: Taurus (Part 2)

I find a peaceful spot on the sandy beach, allowing myself to fully immerse in the soothing sounds of the waves crashing against the shore. As I gaze out towards the water, I observe Sagittarius and Aries splashing each other and engaging in a playful bout of roughhousing. Virgo and Aquarius engage in a spirited effort to bury Leo in the sand, creating a joyful commotion. Pisces and Cancer capture the enchanting sunset through the lens of their cameras, creating lasting memories of this picturesque moment. Libra takes a leisurely stroll along the beach, enjoying the tranquility of the surroundings, while Scorpio takes a dip in the inviting water, relishing the refreshing sensation. Meanwhile, Gemini and Capricorn take charge of preparing alcoholic drinks for the group.

(Play the audio above...)

(Justine Skye – Collide (solo version + slowed + reverbed) – Youtube)

Eventually, Gemini joins me, settling down next to me on the sand and handing me a cup of liquor. With a playful nudge and a radiant smile, she captures my attention. Her choice of attire, a red bikini accentuates her curves. I reciprocate her smile, grateful for her company, and eagerly accept the drink she offers.

"Why are you all the way over here by yourself?" she asks, her voice laced with a curious playfulness. Her eyes sparkle with genuine intrigue as they hold my gaze.

"This spot is comfortable" I murmur, my voice low and smooth.

"You know, you never actually get in the water with the rest of us," she teases, gesturing towards the distant shoreline.

"And how closely have you been keeping an eye on me?" I ask, a playful edge to my tone as I tilt my head, studying her expression.

"Oh, shut up!" she laughs, her cheeks flushing a delightful shade of pink. The sound of her laughter draws me in, making my heart race.

We lapse into a comfortable silence, sipping our drinks and simply savoring each other's company.

Then, she speaks up again, her voice soft. "Do you want to keep this thing we've got going?"

"Why? Do you?" I counter, my tone casual.

She lets out a small, almost nervous giggle. "I asked you first" she reminds me, a playful glint in her eyes.

I can't help but grin. "Well, yeah, how can I say no to that?" I murmur, shifting closer to her.

She giggles again, running a hand through her hair in a way that drives me crazy. I lean in, pressing a kiss to the side of her neck. She shivers in response but then pulls back slightly.

"Not here" she whispers, her eyes darting around nervously.

I furrow my brow, puzzled by her hesitation. "What's wrong with here?" I ask.

"I don't want the others to know about us," she says, swirling her cup around with her wrist.

"So, we're going to sneak around then?" I muse, raising a brow.

It's not exactly my preference, but I'm no stranger to the thrill of stolen moments and hidden passions.

She shrugs, taking a deep, almost desperate sip of her drink, her gaze averted.

I can't help but notice Sagittarius, still engaged in laughter and playful banter with Aries. The words slip out before I can stop myself, "Did you and Sagittarius really break up?" I question.

"We did," she says, her voice firm, though a flash of vulnerability crosses her features.

"He hardly acts like it," I point out.

She shoots me a sharp look, her grip tightening on her cup. "If you didn't believe me, then why did you sleep with me?" she snaps.

I meet her gaze, my expression softening. "Hey, I do believe you," I murmur, "I just wanted to make sure, that's all." With that, I turn my attention back to the water, the unspoken tension between us lingering in the air.