POV: Gemini (Part 1)

*Side Note: Hey Everyone! Thanks so much for getting this far. We've officially gone through all the zodiac signs POV'S! Now, that you have the gist of what each sign is like, the signs will take turns in getting longer POVs. Longer POVs just mean I need to focus on a specific character for a while, and every sign will experience them at some point in the story.*

"Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine" I squeal, showering Sagittarius with numerous amounts of kisses. He responds with a burst of gentle laughter, holding onto my waist. I had an arm around his neck as one of my hands caressed his face.

It's been a week since me and Sagittarius started dating, and I was happily enjoying our honeymoon phase.

"I can't believe you liked me this whole time," I say to him, pouting a little.

"I thought I made it pretty obvious," he says, chuckling.

"I thought you were just being friendly!" I groan, "You have to be direct with me, I don't get all of these hints."

"We get it, you're both clueless as fuck" Scorpio says before diverting his attention back to his phone.

All the zodiacs were gathered in the living room to rest after our long and tiring training session.

"Can we make 'no PDA' a rule around here?" Taurus jokes.

"I'm considering it" Capricorn jokes with him.

"Oh, hush." I roll my eyes playfully, grabbing Sagi's hand and leading him to the couch.

"Seriously though, we're happy for you guys." Virgo says and I grin at her.

"Can we please go out and have some fun today?" Leo asks Capricorn, switching the conversation to a different route.

"No," Capricorn quickly responds, tapping away across his phone.

"What? Why?" Leo shouts.

Capricorn shrugs, "Your teachers informed me that some of your grades have been slipping."
Some of us groan, including me. I knew for a fact that my grades were not the best.

"Not mine" Leo grins.

"Yeah, surprisingly." Capricorn says, slightly confused.

Between Leo and Taurus, they struggled the most with school.

"I've got a sweet tutor" he smirks, and we all stare suspiciously at Virgo.

"I am not tutoring him" Virgo clarifies, "he just copies my paper and steals my notes" she huffs, folding her arms.

I laugh aloud along with some others; I've got to tell their future kids about this someday.

"I'm surprised you both haven't been fighting lately, guess that trip to the grocery store did help." Capricorn jokes and Virgo glares at him.

"I'm a lover, not a fighter" Leo grins.

"We're going to have tutoring sessions for whoever needs it, everyone else gets free time." Capricorn informs the group, causing me to roll my eyes. I wanted to spend more time with Sagittarius, and I had no doubt in my mind that he was doing way better than me in school.

"Hey, why are you still in your gear" Sagittarius asks Capricorn. I glance at the blue-haired boy, everyone had already cleaned up by now from training except him.

"I have a meeting," he tells him.

He often had meetings with the king and his advisor to inform him about almost everything we were doing here. The king had to make sure his group of military soldiers were top-notch, which means academically, physically, and mentally. Capricorn was in charge of making that happen.