POV: Aquarius (Part 2)

WARNING: Sexual Content
(If you'd prefer to skip this scene, you can proceed directly to the dots.)

(Play the audio above...)

(Ariana Grande, we can't be friends | slowed + reverb - Youtube)

Scorpio held onto my hand, leading me down the water hall and into his room. We stepped inside his blue and white colored room, it looked like the perfect place to relax. He locked the door behind him as I scanned the area.

I felt him come up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the neck.
"Scorp, that tickles" I giggle, and his hand reaches into my shirt to caress my breast. I let out a breath as the air around me began to heat up.

He lets go of me, slipping off his shirt. I turned to face him and my gaze wandered down to his well-defined abs. I place a hand on his chest, but he grabs ahold of it, leading me over to the bed before he takes a seat. I stood in between him and he held me by my waist as I cupped his face in my hands.

"Should we do this?" he whispers, looking up at me.

Part of me wasn't sure. Nonetheless, I bent slightly to kiss him in response. His hands moved down to my ass, gripping it. He pulls away for a bit, quickly helping me out of my clothes. He stripped me down to my thong and took in the sight of my body. His prolonged stare makes me cover it with my hands, feeling slightly embarrassed. He moves my hands away, leaving kisses on my breasts, and stomach.

I let out a breath as he stood up, shoving his tongue onto mine. He spins us around, the back of my legs against the bed with his leg in between them, rubbing me from underneath.

"Just friends, after this." He says in between our kisses.

I nod, wrapping my hands around his neck. I badly wanted to be closer to him.

We fall onto the bed and I shut my eyes tight when his kisses trail further down my waist. He spreads my legs apart, kissing my inner thighs. He took off the remaining clothes on him and I glanced at his massive size.

This is really happening.

I gulp, as he moves my thong out of the way. Scorpio lets his manhood rub onto my wet parts for a bit before he slides into me slowly, grunting the further he gets. He traps me in place with his hands on both sides of me. A moan escapes my lips, as he thrusts into me and I grip his hair for support.

"Scorp." I cry out, the faster he thrusts.

"Do you like this?" He asks, moving faster. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer.

"Yes, fuck!" I say rolling my eyes back as I spread my legs more for him.

He unwraps my arm from around him and a pair of our hands interlock as he wraps an arm around my waist, using it as a grip to pick up speed.

I whimpered at the overwhelming sensation, wrapping my legs around his back tightly as I flipped us over, straddling him. I move around a little in circler motion, smiling as I listen to him moan.

"Shit" he muttered, as I bounced on him. Filling the room with the sound of our bodies colliding together. He sits up, with his elbows on the back of the bed, bending his head back with his eyes closed tight.

As I started to pick up the pace, he sat up fully, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I could feel him fill me up completely.

"Keep going," he growled, nuzzling in my neck. I moved my hips back and forth.

"It feels so good," I moan in his ear, and he groans. Lifting my legs, angling them slightly up. He grabs ahold of them, using them to pull in and out of me in a fast-paced manner.