POV: Leo

"I said no, Leo." Virgo scowled.

"I already have the key, so I'm going." I said, tossing the car keys in the air and catching them instantly.

"I don't want you to come with me" she complains.

"Tell someone who cares," I say, laughing loud enough for me to annoy her to max degree.

Virgo ignores me and gets inside the passenger seat. She crosses her arms and lets out a breath. Shrugging my shoulders I get to the driver's seat, starting up the van that fits 12 beings. I begin driving over to the heavily guarded front gate. One of the guards knock on the van window and I let it down to follow protocol.

"Destination?" the guard asks me.

"Uh, the grocery store?" I reply.
He starts writing on a log the time and date, making sure to include the destination and who was leaving. After doing so, he gives us a thumbs up and I roll my window back up as I wait for the gate to open.

"Oh wait", I hear Virgo say after I pass the front entrance.

"What is it", I respond with an attitude.

"I can't go to the grocery store like this. I forgot to get a cover-up."

I took a glance at her small figure. She wore a thin lime-green bikini though I could hardly tell she was wearing anything at all. I look away quickly and continue to drive off.

"There's no way I'm going back", I scoff.

"What? We're right here still. Just stay here I'll get one", she argues.

"Nope," I snicker, driving off away from the entrance of our military based home.

"LEO!" She shouts at me.

"Ugh, fine. You complain way too much." I say before pulling off to the side of the road.

"What are you doing? Let's just go back to the house" she says, fully annoyed by my actions. I ignore her, exiting my side of the van and opening the back door.

"I left a jacket in here somewhere," I respond, rummaging through the back of the van. I tried looking where I sat last and found the white jacket that I constantly keep forgetting to bring inside the house.

"Bingo," I say smiling to myself.

"How long has that been there". Virgo questions me, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, a month or so."

"Ew Leo, I'm not wearing that" she shouts, crossing her arms.

"You don't have any other options". I insist, rolling my eyes.

"Uh, yes I do. Take me back and I'll wear my own jacket" she replies.

I roll my eyes again, "No. Everyone is waiting for us to get the goods."
She groans loudly in frustration, and I toss the white jacket at her face before closing the back door and getting back in the driver's seat.
She doesn't talk to me for the rest of the car ride, so I turn the radio on to avoid the silence. A popular hit, "Zodiac the First" comes on and I turn up the volume. This was my song. I begin shouting the whole song right into Virgo's ear.

"I WAS A ZODIAC IN THE VILLAGE DOING ALRIGHT. THEN I BECAME IN THE MILITARY OVERNIGHT. NOW I GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT RIGHT! SO MUCH TO LEARN AND SEE. UP IN THE MILITARY HOUSE, LEAVING MY FAM-" I scream out before getting interrupted by a cranky Virgo.

"WOULD YOU KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD" she screams, covering her ears while keeping her eyes shut tight.

For the first time, I listen to her. I didn't want it to be awkward inside the store. So, I turned the radio back down as she banged her head against the dashboard, tapping away in a fast-paced manner at her phone. She'll calm down eventually.