POV: Pisces (Part 1)

"Are we all done with the book club?" Taurus taunts Virgo playfully as she joins everyone upstairs.

Leo, unable to contain his excitement, grins from ear to ear and rises from his spot, eagerly embracing Virgo. The room falls into an immediate silence, with all eyes fixed on them. The way they interact suggests a closeness that catches everyone off guard.

"Yep," Virgo responds with an innocent smile, her eyes twinkling as she exchanges a playful glance with Leo.

Leo cups Virgo's face tenderly, showering her with kisses that seem to go on and on. He whispers something in her ear, as the rest of us watch them, our eyes widening with surprise.

I turn to Cancer, seeking confirmation of what I just witnessed. Scorpio, still trying to process the situation, breaks the silence.

"Did he just..." he begins, his voice trailing off as he struggles to find words for the unexpected display of affection from Leo.

Unfazed by the attention they've garnered, Leo takes Virgo's hand and leads her to the sofa, as if they are the only two people in the room. It's as if nothing else matters in that moment except their connection.

As the room buzzes with a mix of confusion and curiosity, Leo decides to drop another bombshell. "Oh, by the way, Libra and I broke up," he casually reveals, as if he had just remembered the significant change in his relationship status. "Virgo and I are dating now," he adds, unable to contain the smile plastered on his face.

Gemini grins from ear to ear and lets out a delighted squeal. "You guys!" she exclaims.

"Are you serious?" Aquarius asks, smiling at the newfound romance.

Taurus playfully frowns and jokes, "Aw man, I thought she liked me." His remark is met with a giggle from Virgo as Leo sticks his tongue out at Taurus.

Confusion washes over Cancer, "Wait, what?"

She was clearly taken aback by the sudden turn of events. I also expressed surprise, stating, "I didn't know you and Libra weren't together anymore."

The realization dawns on me that I haven't seen Leo and Libra together at all recently.

Leo doesn't respond, too immersed in his affectionate gestures towards Virgo. He gently pushes aside her hair and smiles at her, their connection intense and unaffected by the surrounding conversation.

Capricorn, ever composed and unfazed by surprises, offers a simple "Congratulations." His nonchalant response gives me the impression that he already had prior knowledge of the situation.

"Let me get this straight. You dumped Libra for Virgo?" Cancer asks, her voice brimming with anger.

Gemini, slightly annoyed, interjects, "So what?". Her indifference to the situation is clear, as she sees no issue with Leo's choice and finds Cancer's reaction unnecessary.

With a nonchalant demeanor, Aries remarks, "I think it's great" as he leisurely leans back, resting his arms behind his head and propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"Yeah, just look at how happy he is," Sagittarius agrees, which prompts Leo to beam with a wide, joyous grin as a visible display of his happiness.

"So what? Does nobody care about Libra's feelings?" Cancer asks, rising to her feet.

"Of course we care," Capricorn asserts.

Aquarius chimes in, "That doesn't mean we can't be happy for Leo."

Cancer shoots Aquarius a sarcastic smile before turning to Scorpio for assistance.

"Scorp?" Cancer calls out.