POV: Leo (Part 1)

Libra grabs my hand, dragging me in the direction of my room.

"Hey!" I call out, but she doesn't answer.

She stomps all the way to my door, forcefully pulling on the handle.

"Libra!" I call out again snatching my hand away.

"What?" she shouts.

"Seriously, what is with you today?" I ask her.

More importantly, what the hell did I miss? She's been acting weird all morning and even now. Constantly playing a game of hot and cold.

"Nothing!" she yells, although it clearly wasn't true.

"Then what was that with Gemini?" I questioned, "Did you really call her that?"

The drama between the two girls made me really uncomfortable.

I hate it when people argue.

I wasn't even aware that they didn't even like each other. Though the zodiac girl group was pretty much split into two, I had assumed they simply preferred the company of their respective friend groups more.

"So what?" She asks, angrily folding her arms "She fucking deserves it."

"No, she doesn't. You're being completely unreasonable." I tell her.

"Why are you defending her?" Libra shouts, as her eyes begin to illuminate a white glow.

"Libs what do you want me to do? I don't even know why you're both arguing?"

"She was trying to break us up!" She erupts in tears, as her voice gets raspier. "They all were. I hate them."

They? I thought this was just a feud with Gemini.

Confusion washed over me as I couldn't quite grasp who she was referring to and a pang of guilt swept over as I realized I had unintentionally upset her. The distress on her face was unmistakable, and as her boyfriend, I felt stupid for not recognizing it sooner.

"Who?" I mutter.

"Gem and Aqua." she sniffles in my shirt, "and Virgo."

"Virgo?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

I couldn't decipher whether that was the truth or not. Virgo didn't seem like that kind of person. So it wouldn't make sense for her to do that. We didn't share an actual hatred for each other.

"Yes," she confirms in a sob.

Despite my curiosity, I decided to let the issue rest. A frown formed on my face as she tightly gripped my shirt, pulling me closer in a heartfelt embrace.

"Okay, don't cry" I sigh, kissing her forehead.

...

I turn the hot water on in the bath, watching as it fills up with bubbly soap. With a gentle touch, I use my finger to ignite the nearby candles, filling the space with their warm, flickering glow.

I'm not even sure why I had those stored away in my room...

After showering Libra with countless kisses, she gradually began to feel a bit better.  For the time being, Libra and I decided to let the matter go. Embracing the opportunity for some much-needed relaxation, we allowed ourselves to unwind.

"Bath's ready" I mention, noticing that the tub had finished filling up. With that, I promptly turned off the water, ensuring it wouldn't overflow.

"Okay."

I took a seat on the edge of the tub, observing attentively as she undressed herself.

"Are you just going to sit there and watch or are you going to actually get in?" she asks, unclipping her bra.