POV: Aquarius

ZAP.

ZZZ. BZZZ. BZZZZZZ. BRRRZZZ

I cautiously walked out of the glowing tube that sparked repeatedly after my arrival.

"What?". I said, it was the only thing I could manage to let out.

My head spined in confusion. Memories came flooding but I couldn't understand them. One second, I was a normal girl on earth, and the next I suddenly get zapped back here. I suddenly remembered everything I forgot about on earth. How long has it been? I lost my memories on earth, so I must've failed my mission. I scanned the room; my vision was blurred but it looked familiar. Like a lab of some sorts. I hear footsteps approach me and a recognizable man comes into view.

"Aquarius?" he said. He seemed surprised but concerned to see me.

Before I could respond, I lost all consciousness.

...

"Do you know how you got here?" Lucas asked. As the memories settled in, I remembered who he was and more importantly...who I was. He's an elite who works as the king's advisor. aka the most intelligent elite. It was his experimental portal that I went through. The test drive portal that could take me to earth. The one that didn't guarantee my life, memories, or how long I'd be there.

"No." I responded quickly. My mouth was dry.

"How much do you remember?"

"Everything. I think."

"Good." he let out a sigh before speaking again "Good. The others are on their way."

"The others?". I asked despite knowing who he was referring to.

"The zodiacs. First, I need to get you to the king's throne room. He's already been alerted of your arrival. Doc checked up on you while you were unconscious. You're in the clear so you can return home soon." He informs, as he signals me to follow him. He stops in his tracks midway and turns to me. "Oh, and welcome back, Aquarius." he says, flashing me a reassuring smile.

I nodded and he escorted me to the king in silence. As we got closer, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I knew they were already there. I wondered how they would react when they saw me. How would he react?

I took a breath before following Lucas into the heavily guarded room. I glanced at the eleven kneeling zodiacs as they were before the king. The door made a loud thud sound behind us, causing everyone to look in our direction. My worst fear honestly. At the sight of me, Aries got out of his kneeling position and ran towards my direction. That action alone could've had him facing the wrath of the king. But Aries was reckless. Just like I remember him.

"Aquarius!" he called out. Pulling me in for an embrace. I didn't mean for the tears to come out. But they did. Just being in his arms again was enough. I must've accidently let out a sniffle as one of his hands shifted to my back.

"Shh." he whispered as he stroked my hair with his other hand. "I've missed you".

I couldn't even bring myself to say anything else. I just hugged him tightly in response.

"We all did." Capricorn says with a smile. I hadn't even realized the others had started to gather around us. I smiled back at him and pulled apart from Aries to give my best friend a hug. Looking up I saw Lucas and the King whispering to each other back and forth. The king looked disappointed. Nonetheless he got off the throne and approached me.

"Thank you, for your bravery and all your hard work. The guards will escort you home. Please try to get some rest." The king said to me in a nicer tone than usual. Normally he's a lot more serious.