POV: Virgo (Part 1)

During breakfast, everyone gathered in the kitchen except for one person, and surprisingly, it wasn't Taurus who was absent.

Capricorn settled into a seat, his plate of food before him, "Where's Libra" he asked, his eyes fixed on Leo.

Leo, infused with a touch of attitude, retorted, "How am I supposed to know?"

Capricorn raised an eyebrow in response, "Don't you guys spend every night together?"

Leo scoffed dismissively, "Not this time around."

Concerned about Libra's absence, Capricorn declared, "I'm going to check on her."

Before he could rise from his seat, Pisces quickly interjected, "Uh, that's okay, Cap. I'll do it."

Capricorn smiled appreciatively, "Thanks, Pi."

Amidst the conversation, Scorpio coughs, rapidly fanning his nose, "Is it just me, or does this kitchen smell like smoke?"

"It's had that smell all morning," Capricorn mentions.

"Smells fine to me," Aries says, taking a whiff of the air around him to confirm his statement.

"Then it's definitely smoke" Aquarius giggles.

Capricorn directed his attention to the fire signs, "Which one of you used the kitchen? You know it's off limits to you."

The fire signs exchanged glances, struggling to shoulder the blame.

Leo groans, "Who cares? Let the air signs clean it up."

Gemini folded her arms, displaying her disagreement.

Leo amended, "Or not?"

Aquarius laughs, raising her hand to clear the smoke up.

Pisces returned with concerning news, stating, "She doesn't want to come out her room."

Capricorn's brows furrowed in frustration as he responded, "What? She doesn't have a choice, we have to get to school."

"Cap, leave her alone she's probably not feeling well" Cancer suggests, taking a bite of a croissant.

Taurus chimed in, noting, "She has been acting a bit off lately."

Capricorn turned to Leo, seeking answers. "You know anything about this?"

Leo hesitated for a moment, his expression turning serious. He got up from his seat and leaned in, whispering something to Capricorn. As Leo spoke, Capricorn's eyes widened in realization.

"Oh," Capricorn uttered, his voice filled with understanding. "Well, I guess we can go without her."

What was that about?

...

After finishing breakfast, we headed towards our respective cars, ready to make our way to school. As we approached the school grounds, Leo caught up with me, calling out my name, to get my attention.

"V," he shouts.

We walked side by side, and I couldn't help but feel a bit confused by his sudden approach.

"Yes?" I responded.

Leo greeted me with a smile, "Hi."

"Hi?" I replied, still unsure of his intentions and the reason behind his friendliness towards me.

"You look cute today," he complimented, grinning and casually putting his arm around me.

A rush of embarrassment flushed my face, and I quickly removed his arm, feeling skeptical. "I know you're messing with me," I said, averting my gaze.