POV: Libra (Part 2)

"Morning!" I call cheerfully out to the group.

The sleep I had last night did wonders.  I woke up feeling ready to take down anyone in my way. The perfect energy I needed to pull off my project.

The zodiacs were in the kitchen conversing before breakfast. It appeared that Scorpio was doing the cooking today. Everyone was there except Taurus but that was expected.

"Hey babe," Leo says when he notices me. He pulled me in for a quick hug before kissing me on the cheek.

"Whose homework is this?" Capricorn shouts. He held up a piece of written paper that was left on the table the night before.

"There it is!" Aries beams, "Thanks Cap."

"I'm surprised you actually did it," Capricorn says, suspiciously handing the paper over.

"Wait, let me copy that!" Leo shouts, leaving my side. He hurriedly approached Aries, who swiftly seized it, teasingly flaunting the homework in front of him.

"Wait, that's mine!" Sagittarius realizes as he catches a glimpse of it.

"Not anymore!" Aries grins, pulling a pencil out to write his name on it.

"What class is that for?" Virgo asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Fire Elemental" The fire signs inform her at the same time.

"Aries, give Sagittarius back his homework" Capricorn orders. Without hesitation, Aries complies accordingly. When Capricorn made a request, without resorting to mind control, we carried it out. Hoping one day he'd stop using it so much.

Capricorn lets out a groan of frustration, "Where's Taurus?"

In turn, a customary occurrence of excessive curses gradually approaches the kitchen.

"I hate school" Taurus mutters.

"We know!" We all collectively say.

"I swear you're gonna be the death of me" Capricorn mumbles.

"Can't wait." Taurus cheers sarcastically

"And I can't wait to start waking you up an hour earlier before the group." Capricorn claps back, "You're making breakfast too."

Taurus' eyes widen as he gasps dramatically, "You wouldn't."

"Try me"

Laughter fills the room. Defeated, Taurus mutters something under his breath.

Capricorn was the king of comebacks and threats around here. I wouldn't expect anything less from our leader.

Honestly, it was so attractive to see him take charge.

I kind of wish Leo was more like that.

I go over to the table to have breakfast.

Looks like it's French toast and bacon today.

"He is such a dad" Gemini whispers to Aquarius from across the table as they share a laugh.

As Scorpio fixed everyone's plate, the zodiacs began to settle down as they took their seats at the table. Leo sat next to me, placing a hand on my thigh under the table as he indulged in his meal. I smile, knowing Virgo is sitting across from us. I thought up all the ways I could indirectly fuck with her.

I waited for her to look at him or try making conversation but she never did. Instead, Leo's the one to speak first during breakfast.

"Capricorn, I need a new backpack." he says