POV: Libra

My eyes slightly open as I awake from my sleep. It was still way too early. The brightness of the sunlight slipped through my curtains and crept upon my face. I move a little, but it only causes me to press onto Leo. I hear him groan as he wraps his arms around my waist tighter and nuzzles more into my neck. The sounds of his light snores fill my ears. Last night we fell asleep spooning.

"Leo," I call out. My body felt a little sore he hadn't let go of me all night.

"Leo!" I call out again a little louder.

"Hmm, what?" he hums, finally waking up. His groggy morning voice made him sound even sexier.

"I need to move," I tell him. One of his arms unease from my body and I feel his hand travel inside my shirt.

"Do you have to?" He asks, gripping one of my breasts. I feel him push into me more as he grunts.

"Yes, silly. Come on" I giggle, moving his hand and turning to face him.

He always looked good. Even in the morning. He wore sweats, with no shirt on and his abs grabbed my attention rather quickly.

"What time is it?" He asks, moving his arm from me and placing a hand over his face. Hiding it from the sun.

"5:30" I respond, scooching in closer to him. I run my fingers through his hair, and he removes his hand to look at me.

"Cap's gonna force us out of bed in 30 minutes" he realizes. I wrap an arm and leg around him and lean on his chest.

"I know" I whisper, reaching up to place a small kiss on his nose.

I grab one of his hands and interlock them, he brings our hands to his lips and kisses mine.

"So, we have some time then" he smirks.

"Time for what?" I question.

"You know," he says with a laugh.
When I realize what he's talking about I playfully roll my eyes. We lay there in silence for a little before I say something else.

"I do not want to go to school today" I mumble, changing the topic.

"We could ditch."

"Cap would kill us" I remind him.

"Then let's ditch class, we can make out in the janitor's closet." he suggests, "they always leave that unlocked."

"Tempting, but no"

"Then let's make out right now," Leo says, grabbing me and putting me on top of him. I giggle lightly as I play with his hair. He gives me a squeeze on my ass, as his other hand rested on my thigh. I placed my hands on his face, and we locked eyes for a minute. Moments like this made him so irresistible. I swipe a finger on his lips, and he impatiently sits up. Our lips smash together, moving in unison as both of his hands grip my ass now. I break apart for a breath, but he immediately forces his tongue down my throat.

"Don't." he says between our deepened kiss, my face gets hot as his hands shift up to back and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away, trailing kisses onto my neck before he starts to suck on it. A moan slips out from my mouth, and I grip his blonde hair.

...

I button up my white uniform shirt in the mirror. I stop midway, noticing dark purple marks all over my neck.

"Damn it, Leo" I mutter aloud, running a hand over my skin. I run over to my walk-in closet for a scarf.

"Hopefully it's cold out," I think aloud.

My door opens a bit, but I'm unphased. I knew it was probably just Cancer or Pisces.

"It's only the second day, and I'm already fed up with school." Cancer complains.